2004 MX Comp Coil Manual?

Old October 20th 04, 11:08 PM
supabonbon

Default 2004 MX Comp Coil Manual?

Well, I went and got the MX Comp Coil.
So with it came the Marzocchi 2004 Bomber Owner's Manual, which was
informative enough only for the most basic adjustments. The manual
that came with my old Superfly was superlative, with a complete
diagram of the breakdown of the fork. I checked the Marzocchi site and
downloaded the manual (2004-bomber-en.pdf) which wound up being the
same lame one that came with the fork. Anyone have a full breakdown
diagram/instructions for a 2004 MX Comp?
TIA.

/s
Old October 21st 04, 03:16 PM
fixit

supabonbon Wrote:
Well, I went and got the MX Comp Coil.
So with it came the Marzocchi 2004 Bomber Owner's Manual, which was
informative enough only for the most basic adjustments. The manual
that came with my old Superfly was superlative, with a complete
diagram of the breakdown of the fork. I checked the Marzocchi site and
downloaded the manual (2004-bomber-en.pdf) which wound up being the
same lame one that came with the fork. Anyone have a full breakdown
diagram/instructions for a 2004 MX Comp?
TIA.

/s

i have a breakdown diagram, but it's on paper. fax machine?

--
fixit

Old October 21st 04, 11:05 PM
alonzo lewis

"supabonbon" wrote in message
om...
Well, I went and got the MX Comp Coil.
So with it came the Marzocchi 2004 Bomber Owner's Manual, which was
informative enough only for the most basic adjustments. The manual
that came with my old Superfly was superlative, with a complete
diagram of the breakdown of the fork. I checked the Marzocchi site and
downloaded the manual (2004-bomber-en.pdf) which wound up being the
same lame one that came with the fork. Anyone have a full breakdown
diagram/instructions for a 2004 MX Comp?
TIA.

/s

you'll have to call tech support and hope you're lucky enough to get a
technician who will fax you a diagram. i think you're out of luck when it
comes to instructions though.