RBR reg's, please weigh in on Floyd.

Old July 28th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default RBR reg's, please weigh in on Floyd.

Let's see everyone's thoughts on Floyd Landis. We can come back here
next week, after the "B" sample, or weeks or months later, after an
appeal, etc...

Just state your opinion.

Did the cortisone shot for hip pain do it?
T/E ratio is off, but T isn't high, E is low.......
The beer he had after stage 16 did it.
Now we here it was actually some Jack, not beer.
French witch hunt?
Won on appeal?
"B" sample negative?

Interested in creating a list to look back on.

Coup de boulela Floyd Mesa Racing 1 July 28th 06 01:16 AM
Poor Floyd Scott Racing 26 July 1st 06 11:16 PM
Planet Floyd Snack Racing 0 June 10th 06 07:18 PM
Lance and Floyd psycholist Racing 49 May 5th 05 05:01 PM
Photos of Floyd Beattie harper Unicycling 10 December 24th 03 06:55 AM