biking problem and advice needed ( Help)

Old July 30th 03, 12:15 AM
Brock Bailey

Default biking problem and advice needed ( Help)

I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps some...The
problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy boned type
body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very large balls in my
private area and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after a
while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..

I changed my bike seat to the new specialized comfort mens bike seat which
uses body geometry.....but the problem is still there? I have a specialized
comp fs ( hardrock) with 23 inch frame and and rock shocks on the front.

Thanks Brock R Bailey
Victoria BC Canada

Old July 30th 03, 01:53 AM
Tlacatecatl

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:15:05 -0700, Brock Bailey wrote:

I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps some...The
problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy boned type
body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very large balls in my
private area

Probably better than having them somewhere else. Maybe if they were on the
top of your head you could just buy an oversized helmet.

and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after a
while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..

I changed my bike seat to the new specialized comfort mens bike seat which
uses body geometry.....but the problem is still there? I have a specialized
comp fs ( hardrock) with 23 inch frame and and rock shocks on the front.

Keep in mind that the left one naturally hangs lower than the right one,
which makes some packing arrangements easier and more comfortable than
others. With time I've just discovered how to pack mine before the ride, and
with periodic readjustment it seems to work out OK. I have different styles
of saddles on my road and mountain bikes, and I notice I have to pack
specifically for the saddle I'm going to be riding.

Tlacatecatl Tlacaxipe

Old July 30th 03, 02:10 AM
Slacker

Thanks Brock R Bailey
Victoria BC Canada

http://www.pbase.com/image/19662680
--
Slacker

Old July 30th 03, 03:18 AM
Sorni

"Slacker" wrote in message
Thanks Brock R Bailey
Victoria BC Canada

http://www.pbase.com/image/19662680

Scroll forward to the "flasher" one -- prolly better suited to ol' Brock!

Those That Got Ain't Gotta Talk Bill

Old July 30th 03, 03:20 AM
Super Slinky

Slacker said...

http://www.pbase.com/image/19662680
--
Slacker

Now is that any way to treat a guy asking such an embarrassing question?
I mean here he is, swallowing his pride, and you show him Bart's little
yellow ass. I'm sure his problem is very real to him. So much that he
keeps asking it over and over and over...

Actually this guy is obviously a jerk-off that hijacked another guy's
name and is trying to drag it through the mud. The real Brock Bailey
probably kicked his ass or did his girlfriend or something similar.
Old July 30th 03, 03:52 AM
Sorni

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Slacker said...

http://www.pbase.com/image/19662680
--
Slacker

Now is that any way to treat a guy asking such an embarrassing question?
I mean here he is, swallowing his pride, and you show him Bart's little
yellow ass. I'm sure his problem is very real to him. So much that he
keeps asking it over and over and over...

Actually this guy is obviously a jerk-off that hijacked another guy's
name and is trying to drag it through the mud. The real Brock Bailey
probably kicked his ass or did his girlfriend or something similar.

I'm guessing he's a fat, one-handed troller thinking that this insipid
question will turn on some 58-year-old closet case in a trailer park
somewhere.

But What Do I Know Bill

Old July 30th 03, 06:05 AM
Chris

"Tlacatecatl" wrote in message
. giganews.com...

Keep in mind that the left one naturally hangs lower than the right one,
which makes some packing arrangements easier and more comfortable than
others.

Actually, the ball opposite your dominant hand hangs lower...so since you're
on the left, I'm guessing you are right handed.

Also, this Brock guy is a troll who periodically posts with problems caused
by his massive genitals. Right.

Chris

Old July 30th 03, 06:38 AM
Brenda G. Kent

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:

"Tlacatecatl" wrote in message
. giganews.com...

Keep in mind that the left one naturally hangs lower than the right one,
which makes some packing arrangements easier and more comfortable than
others.

Actually, the ball opposite your dominant hand hangs lower...so since you're
on the left, I'm guessing you are right handed.

Also, this Brock guy is a troll who periodically posts with problems caused
by his massive genitals. Right.

Chris

****in what way are massive balls a turn on?
Never heard of anyone having a big-ball preference.
Dominant hand figures into which ball hangs lower? amazing our human
bodies!!!

Bren.

Old July 30th 03, 06:59 AM
Slacker

Dominant hand figures into which ball hangs lower? amazing our human
bodies!!!

Bren.

Yeah, it's so it doesn't get damaged whilst master-baiting.
--
Slacker

Old July 30th 03, 09:31 AM
Greg Smith

I changed my bike seat to the new specialized comfort mens bike seat which
uses body geometry.....but the problem is still there? I have a specialized
comp fs ( hardrock) with 23 inch frame and and rock shocks on the front.

Thanks Brock R Bailey
Victoria BC Canada

Lose the Lycra..... I would frequenty finish even shorter rides with a sore
backside. Until my girlfriend got me a pair of Oakley MTB 2.1 riding shorts
for my last birthday. I can't even feel my seat anymore, and I'm riding on a
Bontrager FS2000 saddle. "Not the most comfortable seat out there".
You may want too look into you riding position as well. Things like how far
your seat is from your handle bars could be causing you to slide your ass
back on your saddle, placing more pressure on the boys..

Greg