VDB admits doping...?

Old October 4th 03, 06:27 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Default VDB admits doping...?

"Clovis Lark" wrote in message
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

As did Tango composers of the same era...

Ragtime was the ancestor of jazz and all its offshoots, blues, rock, R&B

et
al. It was the start of the 20th century change that saw the rhythm

section
become the focal point of the music.

*A* focal point of music, not *the* Were that the case, Harry Connick
would only need a trap set and a couple of congas...

I'm not exactly sure what is the point of contesting that. The difference
between the emphasis in rhythm in 20th century popular music (jazz,

blues,
rock) and pre-20th century classical is very apparent.

I'm not sure what your point is, either. But I am glad you read up on it
and I hope you get out and listen as well.

I didn't read up on it. Some old lessons came up out of bubble memory.

Old October 4th 03, 06:28 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Clovis Lark" wrote in message

Dumbass -

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/...11/muscle.html

Gene Boosts Muscle Strength
Mighty Mice Raise Hopes For A Stronger Life

Nadia Rosenthal is raising mighty mice whose muscles don't deteriorate

with
age. The Harvard Medical School researcher inserts a particular gene into
mouse embryos, and the pups grow bigger and stronger than normal mice.
At the age of four weeks, the rodents begin to show progressive

strengthening
of almost every muscle in their bodies. Laboratory technicians call them
"Arnold Schwarzenegger mice." At the age of 20 months -- equivalent to
senior-citizen age in humans -- the animals show none of the muscle
degeneration typical of old age.

That is from inserting a gene that inhibits aging by producing protein
IGF-1. You can't inject it randomly. I fail to see the Deer Mitochondria
comment or that you read the article in its entirety.

Dumbass -

As I wrote earlier, that was idle speculation. I don't know what sort of
genetic vaccines athletes will be trying in the future. My position is that
there are always athletes looking for an edge outside of the rules and that
some of them will be doing it.

Old October 4th 03, 06:29 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in
message t...
. My main source of
entertainment is reading.

But not for comprehension. Plonk (with Tango music playing).

Sweet. I wish that would've happened long ago.

Old October 4th 03, 11:55 PM
Clovis Lark

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

[...]

So what is your position on the recall? I figure that while you are idly
speculating on the future, you might as well fill us in... Oh, and what
are Roy's chances for a full recovery from his tiger gouging?
Old October 5th 03, 03:08 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

As I wrote earlier, that was idle speculation. I don't know what sort of
genetic vaccines athletes will be trying in the future. My position is

that
there are always athletes looking for an edge outside of the rules and

that
some of them will be doing it.

So what is your position on the recall?

One man shouldn't be able to do that (Darrell Issa). I'll vote for Arnold the
Molester.

I figure that while you are idly
speculating on the future, you might as well fill us in... Oh, and what
are Roy's chances for a full recovery from his tiger gouging?

That was funny as ****. Tigers are the biggest land predators on earth - he
took his chances and finally paid for it.

Old October 5th 03, 05:27 AM
Clovis Lark

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

As I wrote earlier, that was idle speculation. I don't know what sort of
genetic vaccines athletes will be trying in the future. My position is

that
there are always athletes looking for an edge outside of the rules and

that
some of them will be doing it.

So what is your position on the recall?

One man shouldn't be able to do that (Darrell Issa). I'll vote for Arnold the
Molester.

Dumbass -

I figure that while you are idly
speculating on the future, you might as well fill us in... Oh, and what
are Roy's chances for a full recovery from his tiger gouging?

That was funny as ****. Tigers are the biggest land predators on earth - he
took his chances and finally paid for it.

Total agreement. the victim will be the poor tiger, already in
quarantine.

Old October 5th 03, 05:40 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Clovis Lark" wrote in message

That was funny as ****. Tigers are the biggest land predators on earth -

he
took his chances and finally paid for it.

I was mistaken about the tigers being the biggest. Grizzlies and polar bears
are bigger.

Total agreement. the victim will be the poor tiger, already in
quarantine.

They better not kill the tiger. That would be very wrong. If the tiger wanted
to kill Facelift Roy, Facelift Roy would be dead.

It's generally accepted that tigers are not completely tameable. In the wild
they will eat humans, by design.

Old October 5th 03, 05:42 AM
Robert Chung

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

One man shouldn't be able to do that (Darrell Issa).

Craig Kilborn said, "Issa funded the recall campaign with money he made
selling car alarms so this isn't the first time he's done something that
annoys millions of people."

Old October 5th 03, 05:28 PM
Clovis Lark

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Clovis Lark" wrote in message

That was funny as ****. Tigers are the biggest land predators on earth -

he
took his chances and finally paid for it.

I was mistaken about the tigers being the biggest. Grizzlies and polar bears
are bigger.

And Kodiaks? We shan't Mention sperm whales...

Total agreement. the victim will be the poor tiger, already in
quarantine.

They better not kill the tiger. That would be very wrong. If the tiger wanted
to kill Facelift Roy, Facelift Roy would be dead.

The MO for these animals is to fell the prey with an intended fatal
laceration to the jugular. They then drag the prey to a "neutral"
location. Oops, that's EXACTLY what happened. Were Roy Boy NOT on stage
in a metropolitan region with state of the art hospitals within shouting
distance, my uneducated hunch would be that not only would he be a dead
man, he be a partially consumed man.

It's generally accepted that tigers are not completely tameable. In the wild
they will eat humans, by design.

Not unless forced or "trained" by conditions. Read awl about it:

http://www.seaworld.org/infobooks/Tiger/diettiger.html

Old October 5th 03, 05:29 PM
Clovis Lark

Robert Chung wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

One man shouldn't be able to do that (Darrell Issa).

Craig Kilborn said, "Issa funded the recall campaign with money he made
selling car alarms so this isn't the first time he's done something that
annoys millions of people."

Good, good.

One could also add that this isn't the first time he's caused a lot of
useless noise...