published helmet research - not troll

Old August 19th 04, 12:33 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

I did address the "factual points",

That's a real laugh. Cite it then.

See the archives. It was only a few weeks ago.

It is a well know concept that you cannot disprove a negative. Therefore
your referal to a nonexistant post of your own that addressed any factual
points is invalid unless you can point to it yourself.

Or, in other words, "liar, liar pants on fire."

Old August 19th 04, 12:34 AM
Tom Kunich

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
Given that Guy is the character posting long lists of obscenities, I'd
say what you call a "childish impoertinence" is anyone questionining
your "wisdom."

You go on in this vein and considering my question it appears that you

are
incapable of directly answering any question at all.

I don't feel compelled to answer questions from people who act like 12
year old boys. Nor the likes of you.

That's plain. You also don't feel compelled to answer any questions from
ANYONE ELSE. The point is that you do not have the capacity to answer any
question that requires factual knowledge.

Old August 19th 04, 07:20 AM
Bill Z.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

Still want more? You are a sad case. You should you get a life or
some friends or something.

Want what?

Insults, since you spend most of your time trolling for them.

Psychologists call that excuse of yours "projection" as Guy is in
fact being a troll in every sense of the word.

(and I'll skip your next message - you still haven't grown up.)

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen, the well-known hypocritical, lying,
evading, Godwinating, ignorant, arrogant trolling ****wit, employs his usual
evasive technique.

Guy is acting like a 12 year old boy, once again. Rather pitiful to watch,
isn't it.

The only troll here, of course, is Guy himself, who is responding to
everything or nearly everything I post. Rather sad, isn't it.

Said the man who evades every attempt to tackle matters of substance but
accepts without question or verification a plainly preposterous ironic
comment.

Guy simply can't tollerate being ignored when he acts out.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old August 19th 04, 07:24 AM
Bill Z.

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

I did address the "factual points",

That's a real laugh. Cite it then.

See the archives. It was only a few weeks ago.

It is a well know concept that you cannot disprove a negative. Therefore
your referal to a nonexistant post of your own that addressed any factual
points is invalid unless you can point to it yourself.

Or, in other words, "liar, liar pants on fire."

It was just discussed and there is no reason for me to repeat it ad
infinitum. By the way, exactly what does it feel like to spend a
night in jail? It is an experience some of us, unlike you, have never
had.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old August 19th 04, 07:25 AM
Bill Z.

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" writes:

I don't feel compelled to answer questions from people who act like 12
year old boys. Nor the likes of you.

That's plain. You also don't feel compelled to answer any questions from
ANYONE ELSE. The point is that you do not have the capacity to answer any
question that requires factual knowledge.

Lying again. What can you expect from someone with Kunich's record of
abusiveness.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old August 19th 04, 09:51 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

Insults, since you spend most of your time trolling for them.

Psychologists call that excuse of yours "projection" as Guy is in
fact being a troll in every sense of the word.

Yawn. You have a killfile, use it if you like.

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen, the well-known
hypocritical, lying, evading, Godwinating, ignorant, arrogant
trolling ****wit, employs his usual evasive technique.

Guy is acting like a 12 year old boy, once again. Rather pitiful to
watch, isn't it.

You really hate being called on your pathetic evasions, don't you, trollboy?

Guy simply can't tollerate being ignored when he acts out.

You can ignore me when I "act out" all you like. Unfortunately what
actually happens is that you invent pretexts to ignore substantive content,
while uncritically accepting things which support your preconceived notions.
That's because you are a True Believer.

This subthread has done its work: your double standards are proven beyond
doubt.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
University

Old August 19th 04, 09:53 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Bill "Laa laa 'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

It was just discussed and there is no reason for me to repeat it ad
infinitum.

Yes, your failure ever to address substance is now a matter of record. So
let's move on. In your case, the further the better.

By the way, exactly what does it feel like to spend a
night in jail? It is an experience some of us, unlike you, have never
had.

What's it like to be universally ridiculed? It is an experience some of us,
unlike you, have never had.

Old August 19th 04, 03:26 PM
Bill Z.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

Insults, since you spend most of your time trolling for them.

Psychologists call that excuse of yours "projection" as Guy is in
fact being a troll in every sense of the word.

Yawn. You have a killfile, use it if you like.

A killfile won't change my assessment of your behavior.

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen, the well-known
hypocritical, lying, evading, Godwinating, ignorant, arrogant
trolling ****wit, employs his usual evasive technique.

Guy is acting like a 12 year old boy, once again. Rather pitiful to
watch, isn't it.

You really hate being called on your pathetic evasions, don't you, trollboy?

I'm not being "called on" anything. I take it, however, that you are
finally starting to see how infantile your name calling really is and
are now trying to at least vary your insfults.

Guy simply can't tollerate being ignored when he acts out.

You can ignore me when I "act out" all you like. Unfortunately what
actually happens is that you invent pretexts to ignore substantive content,
while uncritically accepting things which support your preconceived notions.
That's because you are a True Believer.

This subthread has done its work: your double standards are proven beyond
doubt.

On the countary, you've proven yourself to be emotionally a child and now
you are trying to save face.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old August 19th 04, 03:36 PM
Bill Z.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

Bill "Laa laa 'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

It was just discussed and there is no reason for me to repeat it ad
infinitum.

Yes, your failure ever to address substance is now a matter of record. So
let's move on. In your case, the further the better.

By the way, exactly what does it feel like to spend a
night in jail? It is an experience some of us, unlike you, have never
had.

What's it like to be universally ridiculed? It is an experience some of us,
unlike you, have never had.

The only "ridiculing" consists of jeers from the anti-helmet peanut
gallery, the currently active participants being primarly:

1. You (Guy). A presumed adult who behaves like a child.

2. Tom Kunich. Jailbird for a day. Known liar. You should
have seen his attempt years ago to justify his anti-helmet
rants when he himself used a helmet.

3. Frank Krygowski. Pretends to be "above the fray" since
he has several useful idiots to work on his behalf, and who
uses the newsgroup to test-market his propaganda..

Face it. You guys simply have a weak case, you know it, and you
can't tolerate *anyone* suggesting otherwise .Kunich and Krygowski
BTW have grudges that go back at least a decade. You are "new" but
fit in very well with this unseemly lot.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old August 19th 04, 04:19 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zaumen wrote:

A killfile won't change my assessment of your behavior.

Since you have proven beyond doubt that you will only believe what you want
to believe, it won't change mine of you either.

You really hate being called on your pathetic evasions, don't you,
trollboy?

I'm not being "called on" anything.

Indeed you are. I am calling you on your repeated pathetic evasions.

I take it, however, that you are
finally starting to see how infantile your name calling really is and
are now trying to at least vary your insfults.

Trolling for insults again? Here you go then: you are a hypocritical, lying,
evading, Godwinating, ignorant, arrogant trolling ****wit.

This subthread has done its work: your double standards are proven
beyond doubt.

On the countary, you've proven yourself to be emotionally a child and
now you are trying to save face.

LOL! Says the man who still thinks he didn't Godwinate the thread, simply
because he pretended he hadn't until everyone got bored and wandered off!

This subthread can die now. It is as pointless as a Zaumen post.