Alaskan Feedbags updated again...

Old March 31st 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Alaskan Feedbags updated again...

I've updated Fairbush, Los Anchorage, and some other locations
including British Columbia and the YT. I have also put in some more
URLs to the various restaurants.

Just in time for summer trip planning and sharing with yer friends...

ffurgy_|_gruffy, from the Mad Hatter's Picnic Symposium on Alaskan
dining

Headed for Alaska? Wanna know where Alaskans eat?
....Visit Gruff's Old-Timer's "Alaskan Feedbags" 2006 Edition:
http://www.geocities.com/g_gruff/faq.html