kris holm unicycle

Old November 5th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials-unicycle

Default kris holm unicycle

I now have enough money to buy a kris holm trials uni- is it worth the
money?

--
trials-unicycle
trials-unicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13753

Old November 5th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

if youve got tho money, get the KH

its great

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

irvinegr wrote:
haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old November 5th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

if you have enough money, and are sure you want to pursue the sport,
then youd probably love it.

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old November 5th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boo radley

trials-unicycle wrote:
I now have enough money to buy a kris holm trials uni- is it worth the
money?

how much happiness do you derive from unicycling? what is the monetary
value you assign to that amount of happiness? is it more than the kh?
is there something else you won't be able to purchase if you go with
the kh?

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Old November 5th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials-unicycle

cool good to know its worth it.

Old November 5th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials-unicycle

no theres not really anything else I want right now. I'm really into
unicycleing.

Old November 5th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials-unicycle

Where should I buy it from-Im in Alberta.

Old November 5th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

alberta where?

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

Old November 5th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

probably Bedford, I'd imagine.

--
onelesscar

"It's f*$%^*g raining!"
"Well, is it f*$%^*g or is it raining?"

"That car was -melting-????"
onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127

kris holm unicycle mornish Unicycling 1 November 5th 06 01:39 AM
Kris Holm Unicycle vs. Yuni Unicycle onewheeling Unicycling 50 January 13th 06 06:30 AM
older kris holm unicycle irvinegr Unicycling 1 December 27th 05 10:52 PM
Kris Holm Unicycle eljest Unicycling 13 June 28th 05 11:20 AM