unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Old September 12th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Default unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Opps!
I uploaded one to the wrong catogory! Is there some way I can put that
right?

Rock on!
Edd

I'll sort it out don't worry Edd.

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old September 13th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

I've made it so you can see who's uploaded each image and you can go to
there profile. I'm still working on making it so you can view all
there pics from there profile, but at the mo. it displays there no.1
image as a thumbnail you can clck on.
I will also make it so you can view your own profile and edit it soon.

Old September 13th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

petit_pierre wrote:
I've made it so you can see who's uploaded each image and you can go to
there profile.

Sounds good, but it hasn't changed for me. Am I missing something? Or
are you still working on that?

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 13th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fexnix

I think you should do something so you don't have to vote on every image
to see the next one. I suggest clicking on the image itself takes you
to another random image.

Also now the images seems to be in the order they are uploaded, am I
right? You should make them come in random so you don't have to see the
same pictures first every time.

I think this can become something really nice

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old September 13th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Hell yeah!
You have done a great job Pete! Im loving the site, and wouldn't even
know where to start to make something like that happen!

Great work!
Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old September 13th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

fexnix wrote:
I think you should do something so you don't have to vote on every image
to see the next one. I suggest clicking on the image itself takes you
to another random image.

Also now the images seems to be in the order they are uploaded, am I
right? You should make them come in random so you don't have to see the
same pictures first every time.

I think this can become something really nice

Thank for your suport!
I will make it so you don't have to vote to see the next pic this week
some time, I did think about making it so they display at random, but
in the end went for date order. I could change it, but it's a lot of
work, so i'll have to think about that one...
p.s. nice pics!

Old September 14th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Hell yeah!
You have done a great job Pete! Im loving the site, and wouldn't even
know where to start to make something like that happen!

Great work!
Rock on!
Edd

Cheers Edd! I'm realy glad you like the site, I didn't know how to do
anything like this a year ago, but have had lots of fun learning!
I'm am still a beggina realy, but i'm learning lots every day, so the
site should just get better and better as I get better at programing.

Cheers again!
Pete.

Old September 15th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

forrestunifreak wrote:
Sounds good, but it hasn't changed for me. Am I missing something? Or
are you still working on that?

I am still working on it, but you should be able to see who's uploaded
each pic now, and then be able to click view profile, this should take
you to the profile of the user who uploaded the pic. from there you
can view there top pic and very soon will be able to view all there
images. I'm still working on the last part of that, but you should be
able to get a good idea of what it will be like. I'm also working on a
page where you can view and edit your own profile, but that bit's not
quite ready yet.
hope you like it, I would like to hear anybodys views.

Old September 15th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

petit_pierre wrote:
I am still working on it, but you should be able to see who's uploaded
each pic now, and then be able to click view profile, this should take
you to the profile of the user who uploaded the pic. from there you
can view there top pic and very soon will be able to view all there
images. I'm still working on the last part of that, but you should be
able to get a good idea of what it will be like. I'm also working on a
page where you can view and edit your own profile, but that bit's not
quite ready yet.
hope you like it, I would like to hear anybodys views.

Oh I see now, it only shows the persons profile when your voting. It
would be better if you could show the persons profile for the pic in
archive and top pics too.

Also, I found an error, no big deal but on my picture he
http://tinyurl.com/oe9ny it says it was uploaded by "PJStew" when I was
the one who uploaded it.

Old September 16th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

forrestunifreak wrote:
Oh I see now, it only shows the persons profile when your voting. It
would be better if you could show the persons profile for the pic in
archive and top pics too.

That sound like a good plan, I will try to sort that out today.

forrestunifreak wrote:
Also, I found an error, no big deal but on my picture he
http://tinyurl.com/oe9ny it says it was uploaded by "PJStew" when I was
the one who uploaded it.

Thanks for pointing that one out, i've been going through them, trying
to change all the ones that people had emailed to me and I had
uploaded, but I must of mist that one. If anyone else spots any
that should have there name on, please point it out.

forrestunifreak wrote:
I hope lots more people sign up and upload more pictures!

Me too!

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Alaskan Feedbags updated again... El Ffurgo Rides 0 March 31st 06 03:24 AM
Updated Bike Website 92jon UK 8 September 14th 05 06:29 PM
Trento bike pages seldom updated? Bill Rides 5 September 5th 04 05:09 AM
cycle touring web site updated! Vilmar General 0 March 26th 04 04:21 PM
Updated family photo mgrant Unicycling 20 February 10th 04 07:26 AM