unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Old September 23rd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Default unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

What do you all think about being able to put a comment with each
picture? I could also make it so you can update all your pics you
haven't commented on yet..
what do you all think?

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old September 23rd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

this is an awsome site, no complaints form me, but one suggestion: Have
you ever thought about doing the same thing with video's?

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old September 23rd 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rabbithunter018 wrote:
this is an awsome site, no complaints form me, but one suggestion: Have
you ever thought about doing the same thing with video's?

I have thought about doing a video section, and will do if I get enough
interest. would you want it so you could see the videos as
thumbnails with there score, and be able to click to watch the video,
then be able to vote at the end.?
is that what you had in mind?

Old September 23rd 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

petit_pierre wrote:
I have thought about doing a video section, and will do if I get enough
interest. would you want it so you could see the videos as
thumbnails with there score, and be able to click to watch the video,
then be able to vote at the end.?
is that what you had in mind?

Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind. Essentialy the same thing as
the picture section, but with movies. I think you might generate more
of a crowd with that, and it would be more exiting. Don't get me wrong,
I love the pics, there are some that are just awsome, but with videos,
it's a different type of competition. editing, camera angles, finding
the right people, the right music, ect.
I would also try to catagorize it a bit further than the pictures,
maybe have skill levels like novice, intermediat and expert (for video
makeing, not riding).
Just a suggestion.

Old September 23rd 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

You should definitly be able to add comments!!

--
habbywall
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old September 23rd 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

There is already a movie site, www.unicycle.tv

I think the site is fine with just pictures....

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 23rd 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

habbywall wrote:
You should definitly be able to add comments!!

Ok, I'll start working on that now!

Old September 23rd 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

forrestunifreak wrote:
There is already a movie site, www.unicycle.tv

I think the site is fine with just pictures....

That site looks like it's just a gallery of videos with catagorys. You
can't vote on them, there is no compatition. And if you add the
comments thing, you can also see where you need to work on your videos
and stuff like that.

Old September 24th 06, 10:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rabbithunter018 wrote:
That site looks like it's just a gallery of videos with catagorys. You
can't vote on them, there is no compatition. And if you add the
comments thing, you can also see where you need to work on your videos
and stuff like that.

That's true, but I think Forrest is right, Unicycle.tv are doing a good
job.

Old September 24th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

'Rate and comment' (http://tinyurl.com/zv9zb) on the site.
I'm interested to see what people think, please put down anything you
don't like aswell as things you do like.
Cheers
Pete

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Alaskan Feedbags updated again... El Ffurgo Rides 0 March 31st 06 03:24 AM
Updated Bike Website 92jon UK 8 September 14th 05 06:29 PM
Trento bike pages seldom updated? Bill Rides 5 September 5th 04 05:09 AM
cycle touring web site updated! Vilmar General 0 March 26th 04 04:21 PM
Updated family photo mgrant Unicycling 20 February 10th 04 07:26 AM