unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Old September 24th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Default unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

So how do you comment? I saw under thie pic it says There are no
comments for this picture, but how do you add a comment?

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old September 25th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rabbithunter018 wrote:
So how do you comment? I saw under thie pic it says There are no
comments for this picture, but how do you add a comment?

Sorry about that, I was still working on it. If you now go to 'your
profile' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/profile.php), you can add
comments to your pictures. I still need to update the rest of the
pages, but you should be able to see the comments that have been added
on 'newest Pics' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.new.php) and
'All Styles' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.all.php). You can
also add comments when you upload the picture now. I update the
rest tomorrow.
Hope you all like it...?

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old September 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vuniw

i like that

--
vuniw

ehh i didnt make this up but it takes twice the man (or woman) to ride
half the bike and im sure everybody agrees

unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style
vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772

Old September 25th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

I've updated most of the pages now, so you can now add comments to you
own pics, and read what other people have put on there images. to add
comments to images you have already uploaded, login and go to 'View My
Pics' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.mypics.php), in 'User

Old September 27th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

can anyone think of anything else they would like to see on the site?
I'm working on a search, but that's probally going to take a couple of
week to finish.
p.s. you can also email me at
Cheers
Pete.

Old September 27th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rabbithunter018 wrote:
What about being able to comment on other people's pics?

Yep that's a good idea, I'm working on a way to do that at the mo., but
it might take me a week or so to get it working smoothly.

Old September 30th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

If anyone has a site they would like to display the No.1 pic from my
site on, I have made one line of script you can add to one of you're
pages and it will display it as a thumbnail. This is automatically
updated from my database. The way I have it set up at the mo. is so
when you click on the thumbnail, it takes you to the full size image on
my site, where you can vote on it. If you would like it so it displays
the full size pic on your own site, please PM me and I'll see what I
can do for you.
p.s. you must have PHP set up on your server, but the line of code is
small so will not make you page much bigger. e.g.
?php function('http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/filename.php'); ?

Cheers
Pete

Old October 4th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rabbithunter018 wrote:
What about being able to comment on other people's pics?

I'v just finish make a comment page for each image!! if you now go
to any of the voting pages, you will see on the right under view
profile, two new buttons, one that says add comment and one that says
view comments. If you click on view comment, it will take you to a
small thread relating to that image. hope you all like this!
Please test it to it's limmits, and tell me what you think, and if
there's any probs with it.
Cheers everyone.
Pete.

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Alaskan Feedbags updated again... El Ffurgo Rides 0 March 31st 06 03:24 AM
Updated Bike Website 92jon UK 8 September 14th 05 06:29 PM
Trento bike pages seldom updated? Bill Rides 5 September 5th 04 05:09 AM
cycle touring web site updated! Vilmar General 0 March 26th 04 04:21 PM
Updated family photo mgrant Unicycling 20 February 10th 04 07:26 AM