unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Old October 5th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Default unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

has anyone had any problems with the add comment and view comments part
of the site?
'voting page' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.all.php)

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old October 6th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Your site has a huge security hole. I will talk to you in PM or on MSN.

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 6th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Eroick wrote:
Your site has a huge security hole. I will talk to you in PM or on MSN.

Thanks for pointing that out Eroick! I've now fix the problem.

Old October 11th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

The site's looking really good Pete!

Just down to the folks on here to start uploading more pics (nudge
nudge, wink wink).

It'll be cool when you have avatars and are able to see if anyone's
added to your comments.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
Just blame it on the boogie...
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
Send submissions to
MrBoogiejuice's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Old October 14th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
The site's looking really good Pete!

Just down to the folks on here to start uploading more pics (nudge
nudge, wink wink).

It'll be cool when you have avatars and are able to see if anyone's
added to your comments.

Cheers Kit, I'll start working on that now.

Old October 14th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I would upload more pictures, but I have literally uploaded almost every
unicycling picture on my computer.

except for repeats of the same type of picture and stuff..

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old October 15th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
apadoxhr

it ha one bug, i can vote 1000 times for my picture, just delete the
cookies

put that only registered user can vote once

easy to do with php

--
apadoxhr

10: apadox is legend;
20: GOTO10;
apadoxhr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11084

Old October 15th 06, 09:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

forrestunifreak wrote:
I would upload more pictures, but I have literally uploaded almost every
unicycling picture on my computer.

except for repeats of the same type of picture and stuff..

Cheers Forrast.

Good pics!

Old October 15th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

apadoxhr wrote:
it ha one bug, i can vote 1000 times for my picture, just delete the
cookies

put that only registered user can vote once

easy to do with php

Yep i'll sort that out soon, I'm working on a couple of other things
aswell so we can do a monthly comp.
p.s. good pic!

Old October 15th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

What about a remeber me check box so that we don't have to sign in every
time? Pretty please?

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Alaskan Feedbags updated again... El Ffurgo Rides 0 March 31st 06 03:24 AM
Updated Bike Website 92jon UK 8 September 14th 05 06:29 PM
Trento bike pages seldom updated? Bill Rides 5 September 5th 04 05:09 AM
cycle touring web site updated! Vilmar General 0 March 26th 04 04:21 PM
Updated family photo mgrant Unicycling 20 February 10th 04 07:26 AM