Police hunt cyclist after mown down Ped. dies

Old August 16th 13, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Police hunt cyclist after mown down Ped. dies

If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601
Old August 16th 13, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:32:53 +0100, Mrcheerful
wrote:

If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601

It looks a bit like Porky Chapman - he always wears a cycle helmet I believe.

Old August 16th 13, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

In article ,
Mrcheerful wrote:

If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...ian-death-7660
1

If only there were any proof that the cyclist is to blame.
Old August 16th 13, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:33:57 +0100
Andy Watson wrote:

In article ,
Mrcheerful wrote:

If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...ian-death-7660
1

If only there were any proof that the cyclist is to blame.

That was my thought too - I suppose there will have to be a
pathologist's report if they're serious about prosecuting.

Old August 18th 13, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:37:42 +0100, Judith wrote:

Porky Chapman

Oh dear -- still pining for him?
Why don't you give Farmer Brown a visit?
Old August 19th 13, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Friday, 16 August 2013 13:32:53 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:

"Police hunt cyclist after mown down Ped. dies"

Tell them to make it up, like they usually do. The CYCLIST is the fictional character for acting in court. One is not obliged to accept the role. Myself, I would hang out for a better part.
Old August 19th 13, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

wrote:

If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601

It looks a bit like Porky Chapman - he always wears a cycle helmet I believe.

....said Judith, sometimes called Jimbo.
Old August 19th 13, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 16/08/2013 13:32, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601

Are you wilfully stupid or were you born that way?
Old August 19th 13, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 19/08/2013 09:42, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 16/08/2013 13:32, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601

Are you wilfully stupid or were you born that way?

Would it be easier to trace a registered road user, or an unregistered one?
Old August 19th 13, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 19/08/2013 20:24, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 19/08/2013 09:42, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 16/08/2013 13:32, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers

http://www.lbc.co.uk/cyclist-urged-t...an-death-76601

Are you wilfully stupid or were you born that way?

Would it be easier to trace a registered road user, or an unregistered one?

Answer the question.

Hunt for cyclist who stole laptop (Mason bait) Mr Benn[_4_] UK 1 March 14th 12 07:30 AM
another old guy mown down by a cyclist Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 1 April 22nd 11 08:30 PM
"Police hunt bike riding flasher" [email protected] UK 3 May 9th 08 05:13 PM
Naked cyclist hunt at quay Matt B UK 7 February 24th 06 09:20 PM
Austin Cyclist dies after being hit by car--Police say alcohol was contributing factor ie General 27 August 17th 05 10:29 PM