TFL Helmets

Old September 16th 17, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default TFL Helmets

In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be required to wear cycle helmets.
After all, if you wear a cycle helmet you cannot be hurt.
Old September 17th 17, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester
wrote:

In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be required to wear cycle helmets.
After all, if you wear a cycle helmet you cannot be hurt.

My, my : that's really funny.

Very well done.

Old September 17th 17, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be
required to wear cycle helmets. After all, if you wear a cycle helmet
you cannot be hurt.

Prick.

Old September 18th 17, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 5:20:30 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
In light of recent event I assume all Tube passengers will be
required to wear cycle helmets. After all, if you wear a cycle helmet
you cannot be hurt.

Prick.

Why are you so obsessed with cattle?