Cyclist jailed

Old September 18th 17, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cyclist jailed

On 18/09/2017 18:40, Nick wrote:

On 18/09/2017 15:29, MrCheerful wrote:
On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:

BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed woman
in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders institution"

I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while
screaming oscenities, killing them in the process?Â* Then boasted of
the incident while blaming the innocent victim.

Oh dear, talking **** on the web now deserves a prison sentence. Perhaps
now is the time to reconsider your own published opinions?

Everything said in the penultimate post above is taken from published
evidence in the Alliston trial.

Old September 18th 17, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed woman
in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders institution"

I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while screaming
oscenities, killing them in the process?Â* Then boasted of the incident
while blaming the innocent victim.

The judge's published sentencing notes:

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/sentencing-remarks-hhj-wendy-joseph-qc-r-v-alliston.pdf

Old September 19th 17, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 19.09.2017 07:56, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:45:49 +0100, Peter Parry wrote:

BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed woman
in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders institution"

The report says absolutely nothing about who caused the accident.** Did
the stupid pedestrian walk in front of the cyclist?* They tend to do
that.* Listen but not look.* They'll get their comeuppance with silent
electric cars....

Murderer.
Old September 19th 17, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Incubus

On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed woman
in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders institution"

I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while
screaming oscenities, killing them in the process?Â* Then boasted of
the incident while blaming the innocent victim.

Oh dear, talking **** on the web now deserves a prison sentence. Perhaps
now is the time to reconsider your own published opinions?

He wasn't imprisoned for 'talking ****'. It did, however, form part of
the evidence for culpability.
Old September 19th 17, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed
woman in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders
institution"
I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while
screaming oscenities, killing them in the process? Then boasted of
the incident while blaming the innocent victim.

Why would he copy you.

What a very stupid question to ask.
But, drug addict cyclists do ask very stupid questions.
Drugged up and out of your mind again are you Bod?

You have admitted to using two drugs in the past. PKB.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal, cannabis and cocaine are not.

"HM Revenue & Customs, tax credits are paid directly to qualifying low paid
workers".
Are you proud of being a low paid worker, Hucker?
Better get used to the idea.
And as a "Owner Operator" you lied that you owned part of a company. Please
tell us more, you lying little poverty stricken toe rag. Please tell us all
about your shares ...................PMSL @ you.

Old September 19th 17, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:33:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

But I am self employed, which means I am in effect a company.

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAA!!!

Yeah, you know how to keep yourself company when you are wanking every day,
you filthy smelly Scottish ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
Old September 19th 17, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_]

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and
killed woman in London sentenced to 18 months in young
offenders institution"
I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while
screaming oscenities, killing them in the process? Then boasted
of the incident while blaming the innocent victim.

Why would he copy you.

What a very stupid question to ask.
But, drug addict cyclists do ask very stupid questions.
Drugged up and out of your mind again are you Bod?

You have admitted to using two drugs in the past. PKB.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal, cannabis and cocaine are not.

So what? That has nothing to do with how bad they are for you.

Why is the wooden caravan dweller drug addict not responding. I was
addressing him, not you.

"HM Revenue & Customs, tax credits are paid directly to qualifying
low paid workers".
Are you proud of being a low paid worker, Hucker?
Better get used to the idea.

Are you proud of working your arse off?

Yip, I have pride and have done well. You have neither and never will have.
You are filth.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Man with a degree ............ PMSL @ you
as always.

And as a "Owner Operator" you lied that you owned part of a company.

I've never given you that phrase. But I am self employed, which
means I am in effect a company.

Oh right then! Show us your company registration number then.

Please
tell us more, you lying little poverty stricken toe rag. Please tell
us all about your shares ...................PMSL @ you.

I've never owned shares in anything or stated that I have.

But to own part of your paper round you must have shares in it.
Pillock.

Old September 19th 17, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_]

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
[...]

It's a public newsgroup, we're all free to make fun of you.

Says the pillock who has been k/f by many.

"HM Revenue & Customs, tax credits are paid directly to qualifying
low paid workers".
Are you proud of being a low paid worker, Hucker?
Better get used to the idea.

Are you proud of working your arse off?

Yip, I have pride and have done well.

Then why do you live in half a house?

Asks the pillock who lives in a dirty one bedroomed house.
My loft is bigger than your hovel.

You have neither and never will have.
You are filth.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Man with a degree ............
PMSL @ you as always.

I admit degrees are useless. It's best to become an apprentice etc. But
how was I to know?

I did. You were to stupid/lazy to know that. You are a fool and will always
be a fool.

And as a "Owner Operator" you lied that you owned part of a
company.

I've never given you that phrase. But I am self employed, which
means I am in effect a company.

Oh right then! Show us your company registration number then.

Why should I give my favourite stalker even more information?

Not me, the group. Come along Hucker, show us proof of your magnificent
company. We all know that you are a sponging tax credit claiming ****** and
on the dole ******.
We know that your dad sends you money every month as you are too stupid to
support yourself.
Tell you what. I'll give you £25k for your stinking house. Yeah?

Please
tell us more, you lying little poverty stricken toe rag. Please
tell us all about your shares ...................PMSL @ you.

I've never owned shares in anything or stated that I have.

But to own part of your paper round you must have shares in it.
Pillock.

Not all companies are floated on the stock market, surely you know
this?

FFS!

Old September 19th 17, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:04:21 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Why is the wooden caravan dweller drug addict not responding. I was
addressing him, not you.

It's a public newsgroup, we're all free to make fun of you.

Oh, the IRONY! You brain dead social misfit just never get it! LOL

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
Old September 19th 17, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:56:12 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Says the pillock who has been k/f by many.

This proves nothing but the majority of newsgroup inhabitants are morons.
You have been killfiled by as many as me, mainly by Muslim lovers.

There is nothing more hilarious on the entire Usenet than a ****ed up stupid
TROLL like you who is being forced, time and again, to hide behind his
ridiculous pretend-killfile! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"If you need a speed limit sign to tell you how fast is safe to drive on a

Punchy cyclist to be jailed again. Mrcheerful UK 0 February 4th 15 06:00 PM
Killer Cyclist jailed Judith[_4_] UK 2 July 25th 13 05:24 PM
Cyclist killer jailed for nearly 5 years Simon Mason[_4_] UK 6 August 15th 11 05:18 PM
Cyclist's attackers jailed. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 5 July 24th 11 12:48 PM
Cyclist Jailed For Tire Slashings B. Lafferty Racing 8 April 19th 04 01:14 PM