Plans for west London's first cycle superhighway unveiled - with morethan half of route segregated from traffic

Old September 21st 17, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:20:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You can't call something a superhighway at cycling speed, that's like
calling the internet an information superhighway back when we used
modems.

Braindead idiot! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
Old September 21st 17, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:51:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

A car means you're dry when you reach the office, you don't expend any
effort, and you can take a lot of luggage with you. The morons are the
ones on bicycles who turn up sweaty and/or muddy and/or soaking wet for
their day's work.

And anyone who pays more to live in a congested city is a moron anyway.

Strangely, everyone, but EVERYONE, considers YOU to be a total moron,
Birdbrain!

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
Old September 21st 17, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:05:29 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:01:39 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:51:05 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:37:43 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:20:50 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:36:47 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:40:28 AM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:54:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

Plans for the first cycle superhighway in west London were unveiled today.

More than half of the 5.6-mile CS9 route between Kensington Olympia and
Brentford town centre will be on segregated lanes, protecting riders
from other traffic.

Cycle campaigners said it extended the superhighways network to parts of
London where cycle infrastructure is ´virtually non-existent¡.

Construction is due to start late next year and could add to demands for
a superhighway on Kensington High Street to create a link with the
flagship East-West superhighway at Hyde Park.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...-a3640006.html

Paid out of road tax no doubt.

In the 1930's cycle superhighways were called roads.

You can't call something a superhighway at cycling speed, that's like calling the internet an information superhighway back when we used modems.

Even if the average cycling speed in London is greater than that of moron vehicles?

A car means you're dry when you reach the office, you don't expend any effort, and you can take a lot of luggage with you. The morons are the ones on bicycles who turn up sweaty and/or muddy and/or soaking wet for their day's work.

And anyone who pays more to live in a congested city is a moron anyway.

Your point?

That it's not driving a car in London that's stupid, it's living there.

A statement that befits a congenital idiot like you, Birdbrain! BG

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "thinking":
Old September 21st 17, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:53:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Speak for yourself.

I disobey them in my car.

Yes, we know, you are "proud" of being a recognized social misfit, asshole
and idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Old September 21st 17, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:53:56 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Cyclists don't obey one way systems.

Prick.

Jealousy is a sin.

Like he said, PRICK!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) idiotic drivel:
"The car can never prevent the human from beating the crap out of it with a