Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

Old September 20th 17, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

On 20/09/2017 21:13, TMS320 wrote:

On 20/09/17 16:05, Bod wrote:

I have my phone on the dash, but if it rings, I just stop at the
nearest safe place to reply the call .
If my wife is beside me, she will answer it.

Ignore it. If the call is important the person will call back. Simple.

But will you be able to take the call, even then?

In time to detour and collect your child from school because the caller
has been unavoidable detained elsewhere?