'Make London's main roads 20mph and let cyclists go left through redlights'

Old December 4th 17, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
The Peeler[_8_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on December 18, 2017.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 22:05:57 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Don't flatter yourself Mudd.
Would you like to tell us all about your driving lessons, or shall I post it
here?
Yes or No? I've got a very good memory for remembering gross stupidiy.
Now come along you gutless cyclist. Yes or No.

"Good memory" means "sad old **** who notes everything down about
everyone else because he doesn't have his own life".

You don't like it when people note down your horrendously stupid statements,
you braindamaged sociopath? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
Old December 4th 17, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
The Peeler[_8_]

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on December 18, 2017.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 22:37:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Who can't get a job.

Got one.

Yeah, trolling on Usenet, you useless ******! BG

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Old December 5th 17, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default 'Make London's main roads 20mph and let cyclists go left through red lights'

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in news04gda
:

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in
news
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

[]
You've got to retirement age and between the two of you still only
own half a building. Explain that.

It's semi-detached, all my homes have been semi-detached. Your hovel
is semi-detached. Now explain that.
I owned my first home outright at the age of 32. You will never own
your hovel outright.

Please post about bicycles. Or POTAMNG.

**** off Mudd.

As cogent as ever.