Minipump

Old May 28th 04, 01:45 AM
flyingdutch

Default Minipump

Bummer! You know you can ride "around" things like that? :P giggles

Just didnt see it. might even have been looking down to see what wa
making that damn squeaking noise (but that's another thread!

PS theys got some very nice and very cheap CIOCC frame/fork combo
going for the next week or so..

I think your version and my version of "cheap" are a littl
different.. ;-) How much

True. from memory $1850 for frame+fork (3500ish RR) carbon stays/carbo
fork, hiddenHset inc 'Slooping' top tube - which is their name for semi
compact Cant remember which model and CIOCCs site sucks large mutt's
bits Might wander down in a bit to drool a bit mor

They are Italian threaded BBs tho :eek

I have heard all the commetns re these but taht seems to be down to ba
fitting and lots of Pro's ride em, so what's the deal

-

Old May 29th 04, 11:30 PM
BLDR

Etxy wrote:
That's my policy, I'm so paranoid I don't even carry a pump with me!

And look what happened! You get a flat, rode with the flat, tangled th
tube in the back wheel, then took the tube and tyre off, the RODE I
AGAIN!!! I'd prefer to carry the pump

-