OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old March 24th 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

"DI" wrote in message

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:53:35 -0700 (PDT), CowPunk
wrote:

Ed is a million times as entertaining as
you. No, actually, there is NO multiple of ZERO that will amount to
anything....

Most clowns are entertaining

Only to 12 year olds. Are you 12 years old?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 24th 08, 06:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

Hey guys -

The recent 'Oh Well...' thread was begun by a poster
[purportedly named Harry Brogan] who stated:

Just because you are too frightened to use your real name does not mean that
the rest of us are cowards like you. 32GO is Wayne Leggett of Ventura,
California. He has a bike shop there where he will try to empty your pocket
book with an overpriced recumbent trike.

I will not tolerate the constant trashing by [the TROLL's
most common signature] if that IS his real name... I have
tired of this and will find my information on other areas
of the web...

Of course many of us, from time to time, review our options
for dealing with the rancorously ranting, repetitiously
raving, rarely rational rodent I rudely refer to as
ARBR's TROLL. Ignore it? Snipe at it? Or - like Harry -
just leave the group altogether?

I thought he would never leave! Imagine being stuck with the likes of poor
old Harry for all eternity - a fate worse than death!

I find it a little ironic that, most likely, the real
primary beneficiary of the TROLL driving away user after
user from this recumbent newsgroup is the net's dominant
moderated forum. It's easy for believe that the TROLL is
stupid enough not to figure that out, but not quite so easy
to think that's its true intent.

What is this "net's dominant moderated forum"? They may need my
ministrations one of these days lest they go bonkers from the boredom of it
all.

I've pretty much ignored the nattering nuisance for a few
months now, and I guess it's time for me to take another
swipe at it, in the form of a new poem in the 'Here There
Be Trolls' section of our shop website:

http://www.32go.us/pow/htbt/rearend.htm

Wow, you go to his website and you will get a virus for sure!

CLASSIC DOLAN ... opinion stated as fact. Ed merely wants to
discourage the readership from enjoying his poetic lambasting by
Wayne. FACT: I've visited the website severals time and never a
virus did I contract. Think about this for a moment. Why would a man
intentionally spread a computer virus form his own website to members
of the ARBR community who would undoubtedly publish the miscreant's
misdeeds in this public forum to possibly jeopardize reputation,
business and source of income? That was a rhetorical question. He
just wouldn't, but in concocting his laughable assertion, the GRATE
one never gave that any thought, now did he (another rhetorical
question)? Keep up the good work Mr. Leggett (alis 32GO). - Jim
McNamara

You will also
learn all about ****, **** and **** as these are the only subjects that he
knows anything about. I mean, what do you think he does all day in his bike
shop?

Again, I apologize in advance for the TROLL's unimaginative
barrage of regurgitated misstatements long since disproven
and refuted: fit, pass, is and shuck; blah, blah, blah...
For the most part, I and hopefully you, will just continue
to ignore it.

It is impossible to ignore me because I provide something that all these
freaking cycling newsgroups badly need - LIFE! I suggest you get a life too
instead of piddling it away in your dank and miserable bike shop writing
verse about ****, **** and ****. Have you no idea at all what a fool you
are?

Old March 25th 08, 02:08 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE
TO WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

Who is "HE", and where was the "TOP POST" in that post?

That is boilerplate for idiots like you. Don't understand it? Keep reading
it over and over until you do.

Old March 25th 08, 02:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom and the infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Jim McNamara

By the way, it is not acceptable for a female to use words like ****, but if
you weren't such a slut you would know that. Try to remember that there may
be some gentlemen on these cycling newsgroups. I for one can tell you that
Tom Sherman of ARBR is shocked at your earthy unfeminine expressions. That
is because, however wrong he is on every other subject under the sun, he is
at least a gentleman.

I am referring your case to Saint Edward the Great and he will know exactly
how to treat you. I am sure He will give you very many Our Fathers and Hail
Marys to say as a penance for your many and varied sins. He hates sluts, you
know.

Old March 25th 08, 02:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 24, 1:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Gee, I don't know, but why would Wayne Leggett post verse on ARBR that reeks
of images of ****, **** and ****? I figure anyone that would do that is pure
scum and wouldn't mind ****ing with your computer.

In keeping with character, the troll/spammer Dolan did not address a
single item of the issue I raised. Why? Because diversion is the
best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

If Wayne Leggett has anything to say to me or about me, he can say it on
ARBR. Trust me on this, I will know how to answer him in spades. But he is a
coward and knows that I know how to spread his fame far and wide on these
newsgroups as the poet of ****, **** and ****. This is not a good reputation
for someone to have who is in the business of selling expensive recumbent
trikes as it is mostly elderly gentlemen who will buy these kind of
contraptions. His days of getting a free ride on ARBR are long over.

Yea, he would like to hide behind his website, but I NEVER go to a scumbag's
website and I strongly advise no one else do so either. Better safe than
sorry!
[...]

Old March 25th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has
anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

It goes without saying that Ed Dolan the Great NEVER does any of the above!
However, really like that word unsolicited. Anyone here thirsting for
messages from JM?

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom [Ed Gin] and the
infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

The above two miscreants were never responsive to anyone or anything. Ed
Dolan the Great is the opposite of those two assholes. He stands behind his
every message and is more than willing to take on all comers, even though
they be idiots!

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Ed Dolan the Great is as innocent and pure as the driven snow. But if JM
wants to talk about someone nefarious on Usenet, he should look inward and
tell the rest of us what it is like to be a stalker. Ed Dolan the Great has
too much pride to ever stalk anyone, but apparently not JM.

Old March 25th 08, 04:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Nope! You raised the issue of his character which I answered. You trust him,
I don't!

Because diversion is the
best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

Ed Dolan the Great initially cut Wayne Leggett some slack because how often
do you run into a poet on Usenet. But once he had established himself as a
scumbag, Ed Dolan the Great showed him no mercy. A scumbag must be treated
like a scumbag. There is no other way. He is the poet of ****, **** and ****
and that is all he is as far as Ed Dolan the Great is concerned.

Old March 25th 08, 05:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

news:s72dnci2PO5Rj3TanZ2dnUVZ_sCtnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

Ed Dolan the Great has too much pride to ever stalk anyone, but
apparently not JM.

Apparently, Ed Dolan doesn't have enough pride to not stalk JM.

Will wonders never cease! LM almost got it right but she should have
indicated that the above was only an excerpt from a much longer message.
Gee, I wonder how you do that?

JM is a stalker from way back and LM is a nitwit. Enuf said!

Old March 25th 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

boilerplate

Ah, yes, spam is just boilerplate.
Spam away, Ed!

The only spammer here is you. Wow, a one word quote! Did I really write
that!

But here is some boilerplate for you personally. You are a stupid bitch who
has never yet posted in the correct way. I told you to go **** yourself long
ago. Have you not done it yet? Once you have learned how to **** yourself,
come back and I will teach you how to post a message to Usenet, you stupid
bitch!

Old March 25th 08, 05:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 9:57 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

. ..

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has
anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

It goes without saying that Ed Dolan the Great NEVER does any of the above!

So sayeth the "Queen of Denial" in utter and fruitless contradiction
of his own posting history.

However, really like that word unsolicited. Anyone here thirsting for
messages from JM?

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom [Ed Gin] and the
infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

The above two miscreants were never responsive to anyone or anything. Ed
Dolan the Great is the opposite of those two assholes. He stands behind his
every message and is more than willing to take on all comers, even though
they be idiots!

If I could pick just one message that I would challenge the
prevaricating Mr. Dolan to stand behind it would be this one ... "I
will never post to Usenet again or any other cycling forum for that
matter as I do not really have much interest in the subject nor do I
wish anymore to converse with my inferiors." Predictably, he will
attempt to lie his way out of this one ... one lie to cover another,
but remember that Mr. Dolan also once wrote ... "My every message to
these confounded newsgroups is a masterpiece of insignificance and
irrelevance." That pretty much sums things up. His messages are as
insignificnat and irrelevant as the author who crafts them.

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Ed Dolan the Great is as innocent and pure as the driven snow. But if JM
wants to talk about someone nefarious on Usenet, he should look inward and
tell the rest of us what it is like to be a stalker. Ed Dolan the Great has
too much pride to ever stalk anyone, but apparently not JM.

Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
"stalking". You deliberately troll for adversaries in quest for a
cyber-skirmish. When you encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary,
and find yourself hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-
skirmish, in desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking
to discredit and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a
stalker. This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless
times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then
turn tail and slither on out of here.