Ed Dolan tells A.R.B.R. my head is up Jim McNamaras ass

Old February 14th 05, 03:33 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan tells A.R.B.R. my head is up Jim McNamaras ass

I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. am not a very intelligent poster here.
I always come across as an idiot with my head up Jim McNamaras ass.
Mostly I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. never have much to good say about anything.
I wish I was not so medicated but I am old and my body and internal organs
will stop working soon. My mind is starting to go to hell.

When I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. croak I will go straight to hell so I can hang out
with Hitler. Maybe Hilter and Stalin will **** me Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. the way
I Ed Dolan am ****ing everyone else here on ARBR.

Ed Dolan the Great Medicate Puttz - Minnesota

Old February 14th 05, 05:55 AM
nget

More **** from Ed Dolan

--
nget
Old February 14th 05, 05:57 AM
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message
More **** from Ed Dolan

More Ed Gin ****.

Old February 14th 05, 07:34 PM

H E A D Gin,

You continue to delude yourself ... foolishly holding firm to the
mistaken premise that when you author one of you denigrating posts
under the assumed identities of Ed Dolan, nget or Jim McNamara, that
the readership is deceived into believing that each of us are driven to
castigate ourselves in a public forum. I don't know which is more
absurd and more comical ... your believe that the readership is so
gullible or the public demonstration of your overwhelming stupidity.
You insult the intelligence of the readership and expect to be able to
appeal to their sympathy and to demand their respect and adoration.
You are an enigma of contradiction and a blustering buffoon. Go right
ahead ... cut and paste this text, *******ize it, slap my name and a
forged header on it and regurgitate it, but don't forget to delete this
sentence ... MORON.

Jim McNamara

Old February 14th 05, 10:37 PM
Fred

Jimmy,
How long was your neighbor out of business after you
ruined his catering truck engine?

Did the cost of his engine repair equal the cost of your shrub branch damage?

Fred

Old February 15th 05, 12:21 AM
Edward Dolan

More Ed Gin ****. The only criminal here is Ed Gin.