Video contest

Old December 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Default Video contest

http://tinyurl.com/6xmkdq

Submit videos, win a trip to the 2010 X Games.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old December 9th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Already submitted. I basically recut an older compilation, shortened it
to the 60 sec. max, and added their music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNWQZnyLzg

I love the rules section; it includes this:

*The video must not contain dangerous stunts, or activity that could
result in physical harm or property damage.
*I guess that would disqualify me for doing any stair sets and/or big
drops! Pretty much all the stuff I do in my videos could result in
physical harm. Geesh! I guess those massive half pipe stunts the skaters
do in the X games couldn't result in "physical harm"? *

*'YouTube - Jake Brown Slam - X-Games'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-rF...eature=related)

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 9th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

Rules also specify that participants must be US residents. I will try
nonetheless, just to see (and get more views ).

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !