womens sport in muslim countries

Old February 10th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default womens sport in muslim countries

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:07:01 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

1) She is (among women's cyclists) arguably faster than anyone prettier,
and prettier than anyone faster. This inspires rbr in various ways.

I think you've nailed it!

Now, if only you could...

Nah, I'm long off the market. I went to a party with a bunch of
co-workers. Some were frankly shocked that my marriage was a) not
something I'd just made up and b) that my wife was "pretty" (quote).

I'm sure Liz is perfectly nice, though.

Old February 10th 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"A. Dumas" wrote:

Op 08-02-10 17:29, Fred Fredburger wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
1) She is (among women's cyclists) arguably faster than anyone
prettier, and prettier than anyone faster. This inspires rbr in
various ways.

You are awfully damned good at this.

He is.

It's a result of practice. Practicing being good at rbr is so pathetic I
cannot conceive a good analogy for it. The floor is open.

OTOH, a form of self-mortification known as "stationary bike, random
hill program, level 12, 20 minutes" has been going well.

Old February 10th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 8, 2:07*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

1) She is arguably faster than anyone prettier,
and prettier than anyone faster. This inspires rbr in various ways.

Ryan Cousineau /

Danica Patrick is hotter and faster.
Old February 10th 10, 08:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Scott wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:07*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

1) She is arguably faster than anyone prettier,
and prettier than anyone faster. This inspires rbr in various ways.

Danica Patrick is hotter and faster.

Hasn't Magilla learned you? Road racing is cool, Gerbildromes drool.

Old February 10th 10, 10:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

It's a result of practice. Practicing being good at rbr is so pathetic I
cannot conceive a good analogy for it. The floor is open.

Winning the special olympics ?

OTOH, a form of self-mortification known as "stationary bike, random
hill program, level 12, 20 minutes" has been going well.

But that mexican guy is keeping the snow away for the non-special
olympics or so I'm told so why the stationary bike ?
Old February 10th 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 10, 1:15*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

--
Ryan Cousineau /

I never really understood NASCAR until I was once given the
opportunity to attend a race at Talladega. I had a "hot" pass that
allowed me access to just about everywhere (couldn't cross pit road
wall and couldn't go into the garage after the race started, but could
go practically anywhere else). I watched an entire race from within
the pit area of the Coors Light team, chatting w/ the crew, etc...
Hell, I even went to a fish fry the night before the race that was
hosted by the driver and the crew chief, and their wives.

I also had an opportunity to do a half-day class at a NASCAR driving
school, which was cooler than cool.

Made a fan out of me. I still can't sit and watch a race on TV, but I
respect what they do.
Old February 10th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

wrote:

1) She is (among women's cyclists) arguably faster than anyone
prettier, and prettier than anyone faster.

I'm sure Liz is perfectly nice, though.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....

Case closed..
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...tiff-white.jpg

Old February 10th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
1) She is (among women's cyclists) arguably faster than anyone
prettier, and prettier than anyone faster. This inspires rbr in
various ways.

You are awfully damned good at this.

He is.

It's a result of practice. Practicing being good at rbr is so pathetic I
cannot conceive a good analogy for it. The floor is open.

OTOH, a form of self-mortification known as "stationary bike, random
hill program, level 12, 20 minutes" has been going well.

It's like being really good at wanking. It's a valuable skill, but you
wouldn't go bragging about it in public.

--
Bill Asher
Old February 11th 10, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

*Scott wrote:
[...]

I should make it clear that I think NASCAR is pretty cool, but the joke
was too droll for me to pass it up.

Old February 11th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

wrote:

1) She is (among women's cyclists) arguably faster than anyone
prettier, and prettier than anyone faster.

I'm sure Liz is perfectly nice, though.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....

Case closed..
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...tiff-white.jpg

The Palmares are there, but that photo conceals more than it reveals.
And now I sound creepy.