Lot of good stories about how corrupt the USCF was back in the day

Old November 12th 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Lot of good stories about how corrupt the USCF was back in the day

Never heard the story of Bostick sitting out a lap until today.

http://www.stanford.edu/~learnest/cyclops/springer.htm

Old November 12th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 12, 5:49*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Never heard the story of Bostick sitting out *a lap until today.

http://www.stanford.edu/~learnest/cyclops/springer.htm

Please quit teasing us with stuff only 30 years old. I want to know
how USCF management was literally in bed with Adolph and Eva. NSFW
pictorial evidence preferred. Thanks.

Old November 13th 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

On 11/12/2010 5:16 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

Never heard the story of Bostick sitting out a lap until today.

http://www.stanford.edu/~learnest/cyclops/springer.htm

Please quit teasing us with stuff only 30 years old. I want to know
how USCF management was literally in bed with Adolph and Eva. NSFW
pictorial evidence preferred. Thanks.

Reading any of these supplied links reminds me of Laff@me's diatribes on
the Chess Federation. - Well ok, *almost*

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old November 13th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

Never heard the story of Bostick sitting out a lap until today.

http://www.stanford.edu/~learnest/cyclops/springer.htm

Please quit teasing us with stuff only 30 years old. I want to know
how USCF management was literally in bed with Adolph and Eva. NSFW
pictorial evidence preferred. Thanks.

Reading any of these supplied links reminds me of Laff@me's diatribes on
the Chess Federation. - Well ok, *almost*

Bill

Well, within the past month or so, one of GM Polgar's more vocal
supporters when confronted with Federal charges relating to the making
of threats to kill and maim children attending Massachusetts scholastic
chess tournaments as a convoluted means of attacking me and others who
opposed Ms. Polgar's involvment in the USCF (chess), wound up in an ER
where he attempted to set himself on fire. The gentleman then spent time
in a mental facility (probably under evaluation/examination) followed by
23 days in state cutsody in jail on a felony charge. The threats at the
basis of the looming Federal charges result from threats made on
rec.games.chess.politics and chessdiscussion.com, a web site owned and
controlled by GM Polgar and her husband, Paul Truong.

One of the lessons is that there are diatribes and then there are diatribes.
Carry on.
Old November 13th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

[...]

You're obviously in your rightful element over there with the other
obsessed looney tunes. I'm ever so glad you found a safe haven in
RBR. No one here thinks you're worth the trouble.

Old November 13th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

On 11/13/2010 8:36 AM, BLafferty wrote:

One of the lessons is that there are diatribes and then there are
diatribes.

Hey Butthead that wasn't an invitation. Crawl back into your hole.

Bill

Old November 13th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

[...]

But worth the trouble for you to post a reply. You're such an infant,
RICO. :-)
Old November 13th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

On 11/13/2010 10:02 AM, William R. Mattil wrote:
On 11/13/2010 8:36 AM, BLafferty wrote:

One of the lessons is that there are diatribes and then there are
diatribes.

Hey Butthead that wasn't an invitation. Crawl back into your hole.

Bill

That was a good one, Billy. Keep them coming.
Old November 13th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

[...]

That sure puts rbr in perspective. We're little people (reference to Blade
Runner).

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old November 13th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Nov 12, 5:49 pm, Anton wrote:

[...]

The word you're looking for is "obsession", not diatribes.

I hope the agencies concerned get their efforts together and put the
crazy man away for a good, long time. Sounds like he might have been
able to skate lightly on the "felony" charges in part because the rest
of his legal history was not allowed into trial (?). Too bad, that
kind of stuff is acted on too often in our modern crazy world.
--D-y

--D-y

UCI is corrupt MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 1 June 12th 08 04:58 PM
Back on the bike- the good and the bad wafflycat UK 5 November 17th 05 01:21 PM
IOC is not corrupt TritonRider Racing 2 November 26th 04 10:32 PM
IOC is not corrupt TritonRider Racing 0 November 26th 04 06:00 PM
RR: Its good to be back Carla A-G Mountain Biking 13 October 15th 04 03:03 PM