Alright AMB

Old September 27th 04, 08:21 PM
Andy Chequer

Default Alright AMB

How the devil are you all?

And what have you done with Rimmer?

If any of you UK lot make it to the Real Ale Wobble, and you see a smiley
chap with the a GT and a grey Saab, he'll buy you a beer........

Andy Chequer, still ridin' along......

Old September 27th 04, 08:30 PM
Slacker

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:21:08 GMT, Andy Chequer =

wrote:

How the devil are you all?

And what have you done with Rimmer?

Thought he went to work for NTL =

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/di...D134225&comma=
nd=3DdisplayContent&sourceNode=3D133935&contentPK= 3D11019956

If any of you UK lot make it to the Real Ale Wobble, and you see a smi=

ley
chap with the a GT and a grey Saab, he'll buy you a beer........

Andy Chequer, still ridin' along......

About time!

--
Slacker

-- =

Slacker
Old September 27th 04, 08:31 PM
Andy Chequer

newspsez24cg8m83lxu@slacker...
wrote:

How the devil are you all?

And what have you done with Rimmer?

Thought he went to work for NTL
http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/di...25&command=dis
playContent&sourceNode=133935&contentPK=11019956

Now that's ****ing funny. And true, as anyone who's ever called their
helpdesk would agree.

If any of you UK lot make it to the Real Ale Wobble, and you see a smiley
chap with the a GT and a grey Saab, he'll buy you a beer........

Andy Chequer, still ridin' along......

About time!

Cheers for the IDrive help, Slack - last seen being suprisingly plush and
effective somewhere in North Wales.....

Andy Chequer

Old September 27th 04, 09:58 PM
J G

Andy Chequer wanted to know

And what have you done with Rimmer?

He's alive, I "spoke" w/ him last Thursday.
I think the new Missus has him tied up w/ pink feather boa's, and he's
loving it.

Old September 27th 04, 10:54 PM
Andy Chequer

"J G" wrote in message
ink.net...

Andy Chequer wanted to know

And what have you done with Rimmer?

He's alive, I "spoke" w/ him last Thursday.
I think the new Missus has him tied up w/ pink feather boa's, and he's
loving it.

She must be the only person in the world who could gag him I guess.......

Andy Chequer

Old September 28th 04, 09:01 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"Andy Chequer" wrote in
message ...
How the devil are you all?

And what have you done with Rimmer?

If any of you UK lot make it to the Real Ale Wobble, and you see a smiley
chap with the a GT and a grey Saab, he'll buy you a beer........

Andy Chequer, still ridin' along......

Alright Andy nice to see you're still lurking, 'fraid Shaun has been laid up
with a bad back recently so no biking for him. I would not like to say
whether this is related to the previous mention of feather boa's.

Steve.

Old September 28th 04, 04:54 PM
Andy Chequer

Who are you?

JD

Who's asking?

Andy Chequer

Old September 28th 04, 04:57 PM
Andy Chequer

Alright Andy nice to see you're still lurking, 'fraid Shaun has been laid
up
with a bad back recently so no biking for him. I would not like to say
whether this is related to the previous mention of feather boa's.

Steve.

Alright spadey.....how's tricks.....

Back problems? Last I heard he's knackered his leg. That was about nine
months past.

Will have to get in contact with Mr Harris if he's going to be in the London
area - see if he fancies a ride sometime (I'm in Berkshire now)

Andy Chequer