Thinking about getting a 24" Qu-ax..

Old May 19th 05, 01:02 AM
fcwegnm0b

Default Thinking about getting a 24" Qu-ax..

I've been doing some riding on local hiking trails on my KH 20".... and
wishing I was on a bigger wheel. Looking around unicycle.com and the
forums here I'm thinking a Qu-ax 24" muni is the way to go.... at $330
its not nearly as expensive as a KH ($520).

Has anyone had any problems with this uni? I know wogri likes his
(hers?). Any recommendations are welcome...

Dave

--
fcwegnm0b - HammerTron

I caught you a delicious bass.
fcwegnm0b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8357

Old May 19th 05, 01:37 AM
Fuego

I like Qu-Ax. They are great quality unicycles for a really reasonable
price. They aren't as heavy as they were before, and they're quite
strong. They come with the new KH handle, which is a major bonus, and
are just good all around.

Ask for a specific crank length though (if they have them, I don't
know). My freind's came with a pair of super long cranks, maybe 175, I
think. Maybe just 170. Anyway, they're long. Make sure you know what
you're getting in that department.

--
Fuego - Has a Brain

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983