Well, in that case it's alright

Old October 10th 05, 07:19 AM
Robert Chung

Default Well, in that case it's alright

"It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

(From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct10news,
"Van Dijk flees doping control")

Old October 10th 05, 11:11 AM
B. Lafferty

"Robert Chung" wrote in message
"It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

(From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct10news,
"Van Dijk flees doping control")

Sentence: Write 100 times, "I shall not flee."

Old October 10th 05, 04:11 PM

Robert Chung wrote:
"It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

(From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct10news,
"Van Dijk flees doping control")

It's perfectly understandable. He thought they
were Jehovah's Witnesses.

But anyway, if I saw the yellow WADA van on my street
with a six foot high face of Dick Pound painted on the
rear doors, I'd flee too.

Old October 10th 05, 04:29 PM
Robert Chung

wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
"It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd
apologise."

(From
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct10news,
"Van Dijk flees doping control")

It's perfectly understandable. He thought they
were Jehovah's Witnesses.

But anyway, if I saw the yellow WADA van on my street
with a six foot high face of Dick Pound painted on the
rear doors, I'd flee too.

I wonder if they color-code their vans.

Old October 13th 05, 03:10 PM
Bart

I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopingl...gbus/index.htm

Old October 13th 05, 05:56 PM
h squared

Bart wrote:

I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopingl...gbus/index.htm

lol, just seeing the dopingbus come driving up across the top of the
page when i clicked on the link made me feel a little panicky myself.
heather

Old October 13th 05, 06:04 PM
Robert Chung

Bart wrote:
I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopingl...gbus/index.htm

I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
opportunities. Suggestions?

Old October 13th 05, 06:28 PM
Stu Fleming

Robert Chung wrote:
Bart wrote:

I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopingl...gbus/index.htm

I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
opportunities. Suggestions?

I am happy to consider anything to look after "my people".
Old October 13th 05, 06:33 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Robert Chung wrote:
Bart wrote:
I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopingl...gbus/index.htm

I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
opportunities. Suggestions?

Dumbass -

Amgen is the obvious one.

thanks,