Fisher frame size from serial number?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4th 03, 07:01 PM
Kurd

Default Fisher frame size from serial number?

Fisher does indeed measure center-top
http://www.fisherbikes.com/bikes/siz...is&bike=BigSur

Ya got your money from him, right?

-kurd

"Geoff" wrote in message
I recently sold a Gary Fisher frame on Ebay and the buyer is disputing
the frame size as I listed it (I believe he is measuring the frame
center-center instead of center-top). The only proof I have that the
frame size is indeed the size I listed is a bill of sale with the serial
number of the frame (although the bill of sale does indicate the size I
stated in the auction). Does anyone know if I can demonstrate the size
of the frame from the serial number?

Thanks,

Geoff

serial number = age for Fuji? Mike Kruger General 1 May 9th 04 04:03 AM
size of a frame... Maras General 5 January 27th 04 07:41 PM
How Can I Tell Frame Size? Elisa Francesca Roselli General 9 January 2nd 04 02:23 AM
Trek Bike Frame number, etc help Mountain Biking 4 August 17th 03 04:15 PM