The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists!

Old July 2nd 19, 01:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists!

See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Andre Jute
Disgusted at the Antifa's racism
Old July 2nd 19, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Why was he there?
I was there, too -- on my bike. I turned left, avoided the police wagon with all the guys on the running boards and went for a spectacular ride through the West Hills. It was a beautiful day, and Sunday was equally beautiful and even a bit warmer, so I rode out to he https://i.redd.it/rj1qoaidmtx21.jpg 80 mile speed run with a single stop for a selfie at the falls to text back to my wife. Via he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUcbgpVIpw I never get tired of that ride.

For Frank, the Gorge Highway is open again, and except for some random charred trees, you wouldn't know that there was a giant forest fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7JTxYNWt4 Shepperds Dell was untouched: https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4709/...b20175ee_b.jpg

Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both. Ngo -- righteous martyr for the conservative cause, and he has the YouTube video to prove it!

I don't like Antifa either, and particularly when they tie up traffic or harass civilians. But I could care less about the usual suspects who show up to antagonize each other.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old July 2nd 19, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:53:13 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Andre Jute
Disgusted at the Antifa's racism

Still hoping for another krystalnacht when your "proud boys" are allowed to run amok with impunity, eh Andre? Or maybe you would just like to see people passively sit and 'turn the other cheek' like when Dylan Roof performed his act of heroism on that unsuspecting elder black prayer circle. Face it, you're just ****ed because people are actively fighting back against your attempts at suppression/oppression. Ngo was an active supporter of the 'proud boys', and had published Islamophobic screeds. He may be gay and asian, but you know you're actually being quite dishonest when you suggested he was targeted for that. Meanwhile, the rants on your side of "jews will not replace us" go completely unmentioned by you.

Zencycle
Disgusted at Jute's hypocrisy.
Old July 2nd 19, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:35:20 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Why was he there?

Andy Ngo was reporting for The Spectator, the oldest continuously published magazine in the world. Are you now justifying the beating up or perhaps even murder of journalists?

I was there, too -- on my bike. I turned left, avoided the police wagon with all the guys on the running boards

Who did nothing while Ngo was beaten into a coma.

and went for a spectacular ride through the West Hills. It was a beautiful day, and Sunday was equally beautiful and even a bit warmer, so I rode out to he https://i.redd.it/rj1qoaidmtx21.jpg 80 mile speed run with a single stop for a selfie at the falls to text back to my wife. Via he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUcbgpVIpw I never get tired of that ride.

Christabel Bielenberg, a niece of the British press barons Northcliffe, Harmsworth, and Rothermere who lived in Germany throughout the Nazi era and the war, described well how the Germans got on with their lives a stones throw from the deathcamps. See her 1968 book The Past is Myself.

Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both. Ngo -- righteous martyr for the conservative cause, and he has the YouTube video to prove it!

Ngo was working, doing his job as a journalist. That's a nauseating bit of shystring by you, blaming the victim for being beaten into a vegetable. What's more, it is prima facie hypocrisy: if it were a left-wing journalist put into hospital by masked thugs, you'd be outraged.

I don't like Antifa either, and particularly when they tie up traffic or harass civilians. But I could care less about the usual suspects who show up to antagonize each other.

Antifa is a bunch of street corner thugs not even bright enough to have a cohesive theory of their attraction to violence. The only fascists in America today with even a pretense to a theory -- corporatism and homosexuality-- is the Democratic Party, with Antifa doing its wet work, as they just did on Andy Ngo to cheers from the same-old media mouthpieces for the Clintons.

-- Jay Beattie.

These students are so badly educated that they think what they think and do is new. It isn't:

"In Italy the fascists are divided into two categories: the fascists and the anti-fascists." -- Ennio Flaiano (couldn't find a date but sometime in the 1950s or 1960s)

"The lofty idea of 'the war on racism' is gradually turning into a hideously false ideology. And this anti-racism will be for the 21st century what Communism was for the 20th century: a source of violence." -- Alain Finkielkraut, 2005

"In the Democrats' northern fiefdoms the cops increasingly behave as they did in the party's old southern fiefdoms - they're there not to keep the peace but to ensure that their buddies in the Klan - whoops, sorry, I mean Klantifa - get to give the designated "troublemakers" a bloody good hiding." -- Mark Steyn, 2019

Of course the genuine fascists of the Hitlerite stripe held their Kristallnacht for precisely the same reason as Antifa practices its violence, their inchoate claim that the free thought and speech of others is an aggression that justifies violence. Scum is as scum does. The Democratic leadership and flackery defending and egging on Antifa are equally scum. And so are their fellow-travellers and apologists, every single Democrat who doesn't condemn these events and Antifa forthrightly and unequivocally. Furthermore, attempts at moral equivalence ("Why was he there?" "Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both.") are an insult to our intelligence.

What do you call masked scum beating up a journalist and stealing his equipment? See https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...05193647759360. What do you call the police who stand by and let it happen?

Andre Jute
I'd say "scum" is a mild epithet
Old July 3rd 19, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

You're projecting your crimes and immorality onto me. Go blow your spiteful spittle at your mirror.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely existing elegantly

Old July 3rd 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 3:15:31 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:35:20 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Why was he there?

Andy Ngo was reporting for The Spectator, the oldest continuously published magazine in the world. Are you now justifying the beating up or perhaps even murder of journalists?

He's a participant. Both sides knew he would be there. He's a provocateur, much like the mullet-heads from Vancouver. Get martyred and do a go-fund-me site and another interview with Tucker Carlson. What's his go-fund-me page up to? https://www.gofundme.com/protect-andy-ngo-fund Yikes!

With that said, assault is assault. Prosecute the whole lot of them. I'm sympathetic to the rule of law.

I'm also sympathetic to the civilians who bear the brunt of Patriot Prayer coming to Portland to bait Antifa and then Antifa doing its thug-thing. And contrary to the popular alt-right mythology, the PPB does make arrests, and they do control crowds. And all of us Portlanders pay for the PPB OT.

I was there, too -- on my bike. I turned left, avoided the police wagon with all the guys on the running boards

Who did nothing while Ngo was beaten into a coma.

Hmmm. Gets a perfect score on the Glasgow Coma Scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCe23AQ0du8 He was held over-night according to the stories due to a brain hemorrhage -- which would not go away over-night, at least not without some bur holes.

BTW, I would love to shut all these people down -- prosecute all of them. I'm not sympathetic, but don't put this guy up as your poster boy. In fact, STFU. I'm sick of internet know-nothings throwing gas on the fire.

and went for a spectacular ride through the West Hills. It was a beautiful day, and Sunday was equally beautiful and even a bit warmer, so I rode out to he https://i.redd.it/rj1qoaidmtx21.jpg 80 mile speed run with a single stop for a selfie at the falls to text back to my wife. Via he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUcbgpVIpw I never get tired of that ride..

Christabel Bielenberg, a niece of the British press barons Northcliffe, Harmsworth, and Rothermere who lived in Germany throughout the Nazi era and the war, described well how the Germans got on with their lives a stones throw from the deathcamps. See her 1968 book The Past is Myself

Why not refer to Mad Max or the apocalypse? Really, lay it on thick like one of your conspiracy thrillers. Oooooh. NAZIs! The last time I checked, hyper-inflation has not lead Portlanders to fits of nationalistic Jew-killing. We have no desire to recapture our homeland of Beaverton or the southern province of Tigard.

Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both. Ngo -- righteous martyr for the conservative cause, and he has the YouTube video to prove it!

Ngo was working, doing his job as a journalist. That's a nauseating bit of shystring by you, blaming the victim for being beaten into a vegetable. What's more, it is prima facie hypocrisy: if it were a left-wing journalist put into hospital by masked thugs, you'd be outraged.

Nope, not if that left-wing journalist were a participant -- except that nobody should be beating on anyone. Like I said, prosecute all of them. Clear the streets.

[...]

Wow, what a flourish -- is that like chapter three of "The Portland Conspiracy!" Too bad the current reality is less vivid and has nothing to do with national movements of the past.

Of course the genuine fascists of the Hitlerite stripe held their Kristallnacht for precisely the same reason as Antifa practices its violence, their inchoate claim that the free thought and speech of others is an aggression that justifies violence. Scum is as scum does. The Democratic leadership and flackery defending and egging on Antifa are equally scum. And so are their fellow-travellers and apologists, every single Democrat who doesn't condemn these events and Antifa forthrightly and unequivocally. Furthermore, attempts at moral equivalence ("Why was he there?" "Anyone who shows up for these clown-shows is seeking retribution or martyrdom or both.") are an insult to our intelligence.

The truth hurts.

What do you call masked scum beating up a journalist and stealing his equipment? See https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...05193647759360. What do you call the police who stand by and let it happen?

There were good people on both sides! BTW, the police are not everywhere all the time. There are only so many of them at these shindigs, and AFAIK, none were assigned as Andy Ngo's personal escort. Where were the Patriot Pray guys? I think they set him up just like King Herod set up Jesus.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old July 3rd 19, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

jbeattie wrote:
The truth hurts.

If your feelings are hurt, declare yourself a minority group and wait for a Democrat presidential candidate (or several) to declare it his/her/its/their policy to give you taxpayer money in reparation.

Andre Jute

The hurtful truth of Portland being turned into Rwanda OR is below for sadomasochists who missed it first time round:

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 2:44:40 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

If your feelings are hurt, declare yourself a minority group and there will no doubt be a Democratic presidential candidate (or several) who'll want to give you taxpayer money to make you feel better.

Old July 3rd 19, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:15:29 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:35:20 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

Why was he there?

Andy Ngo was reporting for The Spectator, the oldest continuously
published magazine in the world.

Means absolutley nothing these days. Plenty of "media' collect click bait
articles by paid agents.
Old July 3rd 19, 07:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 05:53:12 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:15:29 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:35:20 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 5:53:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

Why was he there?

Andy Ngo was reporting for The Spectator, the oldest continuously
published magazine in the world.

Means absolutley nothing these days. Plenty of "media' collect click bait
articles by paid agents.

"oldest continuously published magazine in the world"

An interesting statement as "The Scots Magazine" was first published
in January 1776 and claims to be the oldest magazine in the world
still in publication while "The Spectator" was first published in
July 1828. But perhaps the confusion arises because almost certainly
the title was revived from The Spectator a daily publication founded
by Joseph Addison and Richard Steele in England, lasting from 1711 to
1712.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old July 3rd 19, 10:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Yo, Slow Johnny, thanks for the fact-check. You can be my new Google-bug, to replace one Carl Fogel/Vogel/whatever, who was a professional librarian but ran away. Or, more precisely, you can, as soon as you learn to read every word I write, and take the time to understand every word in its context, and of course whatever subtexts I give it, or ostentatiously refrain from giving it, as a message to the sophisticated (and wide-awake) reader. In this case, you're befuddled by missing out on the modifier "continuously" before "published". Do better.

Andre Jute
Relentless rigour -- Gaius Germanicus Ceasar