Endurance athlete cycles round the world in less than 80 days

Old September 19th 17, 04:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Endurance athlete cycles round the world in less than 80 days

A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589
--
Bod
Old September 19th 17, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/09/2017 04:59, Bod wrote:
A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

Is there anything in the story about the route taken?
Old September 19th 17, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 04:59:59 +0100, Bod wrote:

A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

123 days to 79 days, that's a hell of a record breaker.

You're not kidding. That'll be hard to beat, I bet.

--
Bod
Old September 19th 17, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:22:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 04:59:59 +0100, Bod wrote:

A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

123 days to 79 days, that's a hell of a record breaker.

You're not kidding. That'll be hard to beat, I bet.

He must have tremendous thighs ;-)

You're a leg man then? ;-)

--
Bod
Old September 19th 17, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:17:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

123 days to 79 days, that's a hell of a record breaker.

"Beaumont"? How "British" indeed! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's cleverness:
"I'm clever enough to know a bin is not a large fire."
Old September 19th 17, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:26:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

123 days to 79 days, that's a hell of a record breaker.

You're not kidding. That'll be hard to beat, I bet.

He must have tremendous thighs ;-)

You sound like you will wank off at the thought of those "tremendous
thighs", you chronic ******.

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old September 19th 17, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Incubus

On 19/09/2017 04:59, Bod wrote:
A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

Did he have a front brake installed?
Old September 19th 17, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 19/09/2017 16:43, Incubus wrote:
On 19/09/2017 04:59, Bod wrote:
A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79
days - beating the previous record by 44 days.

The gruelling challenge involved cycling for 18 hours a day, with Mr
Beaumont burning 9,000 calories every 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/endurance-...-days-11042589

Did he have a front brake installed?

He would need a propellor or sails and rudder,
Old September 19th 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Parry

http://www.artemisworldcycle.com/the...rld-route-map/

Old September 19th 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:32:21 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You're a leg man then? ;-)

Simon Mason is. I prefer breasts.

You won't get either, ******!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."