'Mr Loophole' lawyer is back with another anti-cycling rant

Old July 1st 20, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default 'Mr Loophole' lawyer is back with another anti-cycling rant

On 01/07/2020 00:09, JNugent wrote:
On 30/06/2020 23:04, TMS320 wrote:
On 30/06/2020 14:49, JNugent wrote:
On 30/06/2020 11:30, TMS320 wrote:
On 30/06/2020 10:52, Simon Mason wrote:

In the article, Nutsford resident Freeman claims he was out
on a walk with a friend's young son, when the boy was almost
hit by a cyclist. He says this "was no isolated incident",

"almost hit"...

The other day my car bleeped at me to warn of an impending
collision when another driver moved into my lane. It's probably
in my dashcam. Should I report the other driver for causing my
car to suffer intolerable stress?

Isn't it odd how when a driver doesn't collide with a cyclist he
has "only just missed" him and must be somehow blamed for the
incident?

No.

But when a cyclist almost collides with a pedestrian (so often on
a pedestrian-only footway), that is perfectly alright and nothing
for the pesky pedestrian (or his parents) to worry about?

Pedestrians are pesky? Well, it's good of you to finally admit to
being Mr Toad. Parp parp.

"Pesky" is how cyclists see pedestrians.

You're obviously trying out your failed mind reading trick again.

As a pedestrian, it's hardly likely to be be how I see them.

HTH (and it's rather obvious that you *do* need help in understanding
basic facts).

You provide plenty of indicaton that you are several items short of a
picnic.
Old July 1st 20, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

On 01/07/2020 00:30, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

Â*basic facts).

You provide plenty of indicaton that you are several items short of a
picnic.

You (or rather, your failed lines of "argument") really are pathetic.

You should ideally have developed better debating skills once you left
promary school. But you apparently didn't.