When did we allow children to drive?

Old January 1st 19, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default When did we allow children to drive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and get one on tape for Youtube'

Old January 1st 19, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and get
one on tape for Youtube'

What has this got to do with cycling?
You really are quite stupid.

Old January 1st 19, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 7:33:42 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and get
one on tape for Youtube'

What has this got to do with cycling?

'Law Abiding' drivers are the biggest danger to primary/paying road users.

You really are quite stupid.

What a well reasoned logical argument.
Maybe we should promote you to a halfwit.

Old January 1st 19, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess
around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and
get one on tape for Youtube'

What has this got to do with cycling?

'Law Abiding' drivers are the biggest danger to primary/paying road
users.

You really are quite stupid.

What a well reasoned logical argument.
Maybe we should promote you to a halfwit.

"We"?

Thank you for proving my point.
Old January 1st 19, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess
around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and
get one on tape for Youtube'

What has this got to do with cycling?

'Law Abiding' drivers are the biggest danger to primary/paying road
users.

You really are quite stupid.

What a well reasoned logical argument.
Maybe we should promote you to a halfwit.

"We"?

Thank you for proving my point.

I will only ask once again.
"We"?

Old January 1st 19, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/01/2019 17:50, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess
around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and get
one on tape for Youtube'

"This is the first time I have ever driven on a roundabout. I think I'm
supposed my horn to let other people know."

Old January 2nd 19, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Inhs5TNn-Y

'I'm too important to wait for you but I have all day to mess
around'

'That driver may pull out in front of me so I must accelerate and
get one on tape for Youtube'

What has this got to do with cycling?

'Law Abiding' drivers are the biggest danger to primary/paying road
users.

You really are quite stupid.

What a well reasoned logical argument.
Maybe we should promote you to a halfwit.

"We"?

The residents of this NG.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

installing an old speedo cable drive on a rear wheel for prop drive meb[_94_] Techniques 0 April 22nd 08 01:24 PM
installing an old speedo cable drive on a rear wheel for prop drive meb[_92_] Techniques 1 April 20th 08 11:48 AM
Contrary patterns: drive, radial; non drive, 2x. Luke Techniques 13 September 3rd 07 03:42 PM
One for the children Bryan UK 2 May 25th 06 01:18 PM
Getting children on a Uni nickvb123 Unicycling 9 July 9th 04 02:49 PM