Wow, what a ride!

Old September 2nd 11, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Wow, what a ride!

On Sep 2, 9:23*am, bugbear wrote:

Whereas you give every impression of being completely joyless,
and bitterly resenting any joy in others.

* BugBear

Hello Bugbear,
Some people are born to be miserable, I'm afraid.
Usually people scarper pretty sharpish when they see them approaching
though.

--
Simon Mason

Old September 2nd 11, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:48:56 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

No, they wouldn't. The vast majority have more sense.

I enjoy being in a minority.

--
If you are riding a bicycle you are winning.
Old September 2nd 11, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Judith wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:18:58 +0100, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

I do.

I mostly ride alone, I like a time by myself as I work closely with
others. The countryside round here can be fascinating and it's hard to
see some wildlife if there's more than one trying to see it.

--
Paul - xxx
Old September 2nd 11, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:23:33 +0100, bugbear
wrote:

Judith wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:18:58 +0100, "Mr. wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

Whereas you give every impression of being completely joyless,
and bitterly resenting any joy in others.

BugBear

--
Hello Bugbear - I love the way that Papermule allow you to abuse the internet in their time.

Are they part of the BP organisation?

Old September 2nd 11, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 2, 10:19*am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:

I mostly ride alone, I like a time by myself as I work closely with
others. *The countryside round here can be fascinating and it's hard to
see some wildlife if there's more than one trying to see it.

Here is the ride report of our local Cyclosportive.
A Doncaster Wheelers rider tells his story.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/grimpeur1.jpg

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/grimpeur2.jpg

--
Simon Mason
Old September 2nd 11, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

wrote:

Judith wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:18:58 +0100, "Mr. wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

Whereas you give every impression of being completely joyless,
and bitterly resenting any joy in others.

BugBear

--
Hello Bugbear - I love the way that Papermule allow you to abuse the internet in their time.

Would you care to define abuse, or are you just flinging more ****?

BugBear
Old September 2nd 11, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Judith wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:18:58 +0100, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

I do.

I mostly ride alone, I like a time by myself as I work closely with
others. The countryside round here can be fascinating and it's hard to
see some wildlife if there's more than one trying to see it.

Sounds like my kind of ride Paul.

Old September 2nd 11, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sep 2, 10:19 am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:

I mostly ride alone, I like a time by myself as I work closely with
others. The countryside round here can be fascinating and it's hard to
see some wildlife if there's more than one trying to see it.

Here is the ride report of our local Cyclosportive.
A Doncaster Wheelers rider tells his story.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/grimpeur1.jpg

Simon, they're all wearing "magic hats"!

Old September 2nd 11, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Judith" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:18:58 +0100, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

Nothing wrong with that.

Old September 2nd 11, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 02/09/2011 13:35, Mr. Benn wrote:

"Judith" wrote:
"Mr. Benn" wrote:

snip

Did you enjoy yourself by any chance? ;-)

I suspect that he "enjoys" himself on a regular basis

Nothing wrong with that.

There used to be an old wives' tale about it making one go blind.