Graeme Obree

Old September 5th 11, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Graeme Obree

On 05/09/2011 07:23, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 22:11:10 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 04/09/2011 18:17, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:05:12 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

I am going to Dover tomorrow. Coming?

No, I don't masturbate over fantasies like you obviously do.

Bottler.

Nice sig, suits you Cwispin.

Glad you reminded me of your bottling. Actually wriggling to cover
bottling.

When are you going to accept my entirely fair commuter challenges?

They've been accepted. You bottled.

Accepted without changing all the rules?

Errm no.

You wriggled like the worm you are.

University
Old September 5th 11, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear
Old September 5th 11, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 5, 7:23*am, Bertie Wooster wrote:

They've been accepted. You bottled.- Hide quoted text -

A photographic homage.

Did I get the left fist correct like in Front Mech's photo?

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/mech.jpg
--
Simon Mason
Old September 5th 11, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:34:17 +0100, bugbear
wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week - particularly for URCM.

It is lying about it and then being caught which is the ****wit material.

Still - good to see one ****wit coming to the defence of another.

--
Hello Bugbear - I love the way that Papermule allow you to abuse the internet in their time.

Are they part of the BP organisation?

Old September 5th 11, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Liar.

Bugbear
Old September 5th 11, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Liar.

Bugbear

Sorry sunshine - using different identities on usenet is not actually lying;
you need to improve your English.

(Have you told Tom Crispin that he is a liar as well?)

Why not ask Papermule if they will pay for some English night school classes?
Or perhaps they will pay for you to do them during the working day rather than
posting here as business seems to be so slack.

Old September 5th 11, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Liar.

Bugbear

Sorry sunshine - using different identities on usenet is not actually lying;
you need to improve your English.

(Have you told Tom Crispin that he is a liar as well?)

I'd be happy to claim that anyone who says they have never denied a
truth is a liar.

Judith - are you a liar?
Old September 5th 11, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Liar.

Bugbear

Sorry sunshine - using different identities on usenet is not actually lying;
you need to improve your English.

(Have you told Tom Crispin that he is a liar as well?)

I'd be happy to claim that anyone who says they have never denied a
truth is a liar.

Judith - are you a liar?

I am a liar.

I was specifically referring to your use of Bertie Wooster as a tag; in the
Papermule Poster's view - that makes you a liar.

He is not however a full shilling.

Old September 5th 11, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Maybe Raymond and maureen could help her with her multiple personality
problems.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
Old September 5th 11, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Judith wrote:

Justin Lewis has variously posted using the names:

Front Mech
Billsgate
and Ricky Bikeblokey

So - multiple identities is wrong, calling-yourself-judith-now ?

BugBear

Not at all - I use several different names a week

Lying regularly, then. Thanks for the nice, clear confession.

Maybe Raymond and maureen could help her with her multiple personality
problems.

Oh hello - it's the ****wit Porky Chapman - or should I say Lou Knee.

I forgot that you were an expert on IP addresses.

How's things at Dell?

Have you had to take your extended period of annual sick leave yet?

--

Total number of posts to URC from
IP Address:80.254.146.36 over 6 years = 7

Guy Chapman : 5
Lou Knee: 2

Coincidence?
(Guy Chapman Dell Magnet)

Graeme Obree D.M. Procida UK 6 October 16th 08 10:30 AM
Flying Scotsman The Graeme Obree Story tam UK 10 December 18th 07 10:57 AM
Flying Scotsman - The Graeme Obree Story [email protected] Racing 1 February 21st 05 04:39 PM
Heads Up - Graeme Obree BBC1 Andrew Moray UK 16 January 27th 05 09:33 PM
Cycling Weekly: Graeme Obree book excerpts part 2 Sue Rogers UK 16 September 27th 03 10:14 AM