Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

Old June 30th 19, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

On 29. 6. 2019 18:52, GB wrote:
On 29/06/2019 12:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Can I just point out, Mr Pounder, that generally speaking cyclists tend
to be quite fit and strong. Probably best for us oldies to avoid
fisticuffs.

Yes but it is also an offence to even threaten physical harm against
another.
Old June 30th 19, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 29. 6. 2019 13:50, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 22:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 7:47:47 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 3:36:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE:

"Furious motorist drives into vigilante cyclist who was blocking
him as drove down the wrong side of the road to skip a line of
traffic

Mikey, a London cyclist, stopped the driver of a Mercedes by
Regent's Park The driver was trying to cut around traffic by
driving on wrong side of the road The vigilante cyclist was
then knocked off his feet as the car nudged him Police
arrive and the driver is given tickets for driving and public
order offences."

END QUOTE.

Well done to plod for once!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rong-road.html

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I
will break his nose.

With or without your chisel?

With my fist.

In front of the police?

Do you mean the police that I have complained to several times about
****** ape like
cyclists riding on the footpath?
The police that would prefer to "educate a cyclist rather than
prosecute". Tell me how to educate a rider of a silly toy.
Nar Simon, I would look round first, then I would break his nose,
with my fist.

Apart from that, are you happy in your new home?
We do go back for a long time.

You are threatening physical violence against someone. That is a
crime.

Nope.

Yes.
Threatening to punch someone in the nose is threatening physical
violence against another.
Old June 30th 19, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 29. 6. 2019 13:51, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE:

"Furious motorist drives into vigilante cyclist who was blocking him
as drove down the wrong side of the road to skip a line of traffic

Mikey, a London cyclist, stopped the driver of a Mercedes by
Regent's Park The driver was trying to cut around traffic by
driving on wrong side of the road The vigilante cyclist was then
knocked off his feet as the car nudged him Police arrive and the
driver is given tickets for driving and public order offences."

END QUOTE.

Well done to plod for once!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rong-road.html

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I will
break his nose.

Criminal.

I'm a man, not a cyclist.

You threaten to smash other's noses. You threaten to chop them up with
sharpened blood-and-turd laced battleaxes.

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity, to be smashed and chopped up by your
"manly" hands.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Old June 30th 19, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/06/2019 12:51, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I
will break his nose.

Criminal.

I'm a man, not a cyclist.

Based on the prejudices that you, Cheerful and Nugent have, then you
must be a cyclist that doesn't ride a bike.

Old June 30th 19, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I
will break his nose.

Criminal.

I'm a man, not a cyclist.

Based on the prejudices that you, Cheerful and Nugent have, then you
must be a cyclist that doesn't ride a bike.

I have no adverse prejudice towards cyclists. I am happy to acknowledge
that a significant minority of them more or less comply with the law.

Old June 30th 19, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 3:43:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

I have no adverse prejudice towards cyclists. I am happy to acknowledge
that a significant minority of them more or less comply with the law.

The above statement shows how prejudiced you are.

It's like saying.
'I have nothing against Black people, some of them are almost as good as White people.'

Before you start ranting I do consider the anti-cyclist bias equivalent to racism.

Old June 30th 19, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE:

"Furious motorist drives into vigilante cyclist who was blocking him
as drove down the wrong side of the road to skip a line of traffic

Mikey, a London cyclist, stopped the driver of a Mercedes by
Regent's Park The driver was trying to cut around traffic by
driving on wrong side of the road The vigilante cyclist was then
knocked off his feet as the car nudged him Police arrive and the
driver is given tickets for driving and public order offences."

END QUOTE.

Well done to plod for once!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rong-road.html

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I will
break his nose.

With or without your chisel?

With my fist.

In front of the police?

The Police would probably prosecute the victim for assaulting Pounder's fist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6UnSFRJow

Old June 30th 19, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I
will break his nose.

Criminal.

I'm a man, not a cyclist.

Based on the prejudices that you, Cheerful and Nugent have, then you
must be a cyclist that doesn't ride a bike.

I have no adverse prejudice towards cyclists. I am happy to acknowledge
that a significant minority of them more or less comply with the law.

....which looks much like prejudice.
Old June 30th 19, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 30/06/2019 16:46, Simon Jester wrote:

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 3:43:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

I have no adverse prejudice towards cyclists. I am happy to acknowledge
that a significant minority of them more or less comply with the law.

The above statement shows how prejudiced you are.

It's like saying.
'I have nothing against Black people, some of them are almost as good as White people.'

It's actually exactly like saying that some cyclists are law abiding and
that others (as it happens, these days, a majority) are not.

That's what it's like saying. It is nothing at all like saying anything
to do with being black.

Before you start ranting I do consider the anti-cyclist bias equivalent to racism.

You can be as wrong and as stupid as you like, I can't stop you.

Being black (or Jewish or any other inherent characteristic) is not a
chosen behaviour. Being a chav scofflaw cyclist *is* a chosen and
deliberate behaviour. Your statement about what you consider (that's
perhaps putting it a bit high) doesn't change that.

Old June 30th 19, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Peter Keller wrote:
On 28. 6. 2019 16:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If some scum **** on a bicycle ever points his finger at me, I
will break his nose.

Criminal.

I'm a man, not a cyclist.

Based on the prejudices that you, Cheerful and Nugent have, then you
must be a cyclist that doesn't ride a bike.

I have no adverse prejudice towards cyclists. I am happy to
acknowledge that a significant minority of them more or less comply
with the law.

...which looks much like prejudice.

Prejudiced against chav law breakers?

We all should be. That includes you.