sock it to me!

Old May 18th 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default sock it to me!

Is Leipheimer really short, or is he wearing white crew socks he
bought from Walmart? At least he didn't buy the kind with the stripes
on top!
Old May 19th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 18, 5:32*pm, Scott wrote:
Is Leipheimer really short, or is he wearing white crew socks he
bought from Walmart? *At least he didn't buy the kind with the stripes
on top!

compression garmets are norm esp off the bike
Old May 19th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rik Van Slick

On May 18, 9:35*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 18, 5:32*pm, Scott wrote:

Is Leipheimer really short, or is he wearing white crew socks he
bought from Walmart? *At least he didn't buy the kind with the stripes
on top!

compression garmets are norm esp off the bike

Dorkus Malorcus. I was at a Michigan MTB race this weekend and saw
some moron strutting about with compression hose. I sure hoped it
helped. Duh.

That stuff is meant for folks like my 85 yr old father in law (a
theraputical marvel) It is not meant for self-obsessed bike racers.
Unless Ms. Hatch can utillize it as cock ring technology.

Thanks.
Old May 19th 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On May 18, 7:35*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 18, 5:32*pm, Scott wrote:

Is Leipheimer really short, or is he wearing white crew socks he
bought from Walmart? *At least he didn't buy the kind with the stripes
on top!

compression garmets are norm esp off the bike

Compression garments, sure, but I'm talking about calf-high white
'athletic' socks. Didn't you ever have gym class when you were in
school? Yeah, those kind of socks.