Improving upper body strength

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2nd 19, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Improving upper body strength

Should I go to the gym or just drive more?

We are told only cyclists ride on the footway yet I see cars parked on the footway all the time.
Given that motorists never drive on the footway I assume they stop in the carriageway and pick their cars up by hand and set them down on the footway.

What is their secret? 3 Shredded Wheat?

Upper Body Development Joy Beeson Techniques 16 August 2nd 16 03:45 AM
To reduce your body weight & slim your body Loss weight Unicycling 3 July 21st 07 01:05 PM
Core body strength unisteez Unicycling 20 June 9th 06 04:18 AM
Core body strength unisteez Unicycling 0 May 30th 06 10:25 PM
Upper Body Muscle Atrophy DaveH General 20 September 27th 04 06:14 PM