"Shut it Up Popo"* - Popovych says he knows nothing !

Old November 4th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default "Shut it Up Popo"* - Popovych says he knows nothing !

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...0&ns_fee=0

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.
Old November 4th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_2_]

On 11/4/2010 3:39 PM, Keith wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...0&ns_fee=0

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.

I don't think Popo has said anything publicly.
His lawyer said, "He doesn't know anything about what the focus of the
investigation is," Miller said. You could interpret that in a couple of
ways. I'm surprised his attorney didn't say directly that Popo knows
nothing. It usually doesn't take 90 minutes to say you know nothing.

Then again, Mclvain was in the GJ room for over 6 hours, IIRC, and she
claims to know nothing. The eventual indictments said to be coming in
January will make interesting reading.
Old November 4th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...ing-doping?ns_...

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.

I don't think Popo has said anything publicly.
His lawyer said, "He doesn't know anything about what the focus of the
investigation is," Miller said. You could interpret that in a couple of
ways. *I'm surprised his attorney didn't say directly that Popo knows
nothing. It usually doesn't take 90 minutes to say you know nothing.

Then again, Mclvain was in the GJ room for over 6 hours, IIRC, and she
claims to know nothing. The eventual indictments said to be coming in
January will make interesting reading.

Well, Brian, don't forget, they're building the case against Novitsky,
too.
--D-y
Old November 4th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 4, 3:54*pm, BLafferty wrote:

It usually doesn't take 90 minutes to say you know nothing.

After years of posting you still haven't said it. People had to
figure it out for themselves.

Old November 5th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:54:44 -0400, BLafferty wrote:

I don't think Popo has said anything publicly.
His lawyer said, "He doesn't know anything about what the focus of the
investigation is," Miller said. You could interpret that in a couple of
ways. I'm surprised his attorney didn't say directly that Popo knows
nothing. It usually doesn't take 90 minutes to say you know nothing.

Then again, Mclvain was in the GJ room for over 6 hours, IIRC, and she
claims to know nothing. The eventual indictments said to be coming in
January will make interesting reading.

Yes, a ton of "innocents" bystanders it seems...
Old November 5th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_11_]

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 4, 3:54 pm, BLafferty wrote:
It usually doesn't take 90 minutes to say you know nothing.

After years of posting you still haven't said it. People had to
figure it out for themselves.

But then he denies it and insinuates that he meant something else.
Old November 5th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Nov 4, 12:39*pm, Keith wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...ing-doping?ns_...

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.

Yeah, this theory that all of LA's teammates were going to be so
terrified of the GJ that they'd all just roll over and spill the beans
just isn't working out, is it?

Brad Anders
Old November 5th 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 11/4/2010 2:39 PM, Keith wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...0&ns_fee=0

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.

If the ex-uniballer can grow it back and not be a uniballer
anymore then we all have to concede that Novitsky is no
match for him.

Fred Flintstein
Old November 5th 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_2_]

On 11/5/2010 10:17 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 4, 12:39 pm, wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popo...ing-doping?ns_...

And that from the man who was total crap at Lotto...I guess that
helped him not joining the ranks of the ex-uniballer mountain henchmen
to fall for doping, I guess there aren't too many around, let's
see...Rubiera only comes to mind for now.

Yeah, this theory that all of LA's teammates were going to be so
terrified of the GJ that they'd all just roll over and spill the beans
just isn't working out, is it?

Brad Anders

Brad, could you post a copy of the grand jury transcript of Popo's
testimony? You really have no idea what's going down in the Grand Jury
room. It's not at all unusual for co-conspirators to all lie in their
testimony. Now, I'm not saying Popo lied because I don't know what he
said. But, it's possible.

You should also consider that there are times when a witness testifies
one way in the room, and denies having testified that way on leaving the
room. It delays an unpleasant scene which can be deadly amongst some
folks engaged in criminal activity.
Old November 5th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 4, 12:39 pm, *wrote:

[...]

Translation: "Don't assume anything. Only I can do that - and when I
do it's not an assumption."