Muni pics -- Soquel Demo Forest, Santa Cruz, CA

Old September 19th 05, 05:40 PM
corbin

Default Muni pics -- Soquel Demo Forest, Santa Cruz, CA

Hi All,
Here are a few pic's from our ride last weekend:

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/pictures/index.php

Soquel Demonstration Forest, Santa Cruz County, CA.

It was really cool! I had a blast.

--corbin

--
corbin - Treehouse Muni Rider

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old September 19th 05, 06:16 PM
vivalargo

Nice pics, CD. But what happened to the panties??

JL

--
vivalargo - Santa Barbara Unicycle Club
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Old September 19th 05, 10:00 PM
andrew_carter

Great photos...wish I was there to go muni-ing with you all!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old September 19th 05, 10:03 PM
Klown

Where exactly is that?

--
Klown - It's not an excuse, it's a reason

"Orangen?"
Klown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9117

Old September 20th 05, 12:01 AM
mscalisi

I think the SC riding is the best in CA. Worth the drive.

ColDawG wrote:
*hey corbin, that was a great ride! thanks for posting those pix

klown: this ride is down in the south bay area, between los gatos and
santa cruz
a few guys came down from Berkely/Oakland area, but sacramento might
be a bit far lol
we spent 4.5 hours on the trail, so it'd be a bummer of a drive back
after that kind of ride
you're welcome to come sometime if ya want though *

--
mscalisi - Burn the man!!!
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old September 20th 05, 10:54 PM
corbin

vivalargo wrote:
*Nice pics, CD. But what happened to the panties??

JL *

I'll save them for muni-weekend

There's a cool wheel walking picture that nathan took he

http://tinyurl.com/a3llv

I'm actually on a log with a drop at the end:

http://tinyurl.com/dlc62

Although, I couldn't connect the wheel-walking-to-drop sequence

-corbin

Old September 20th 05, 11:13 PM
tholub

Oh great, the one shot you get of me is when I'm bailing.

Definitely some nice riding down there; a great combination of simple
singletrack (with Beau one-footing the whole thing), crazy rocky
sections, and trail toys. The 4 miles up the fire road from the end of
the singletrack was really a slog, but other than that it was outsanding
riding.

--
tholub - Kinetic Sculptor

Woman to Row to Santa Cruz for the NBG Cycle America General 6 June 8th 04 04:16 PM
Santa Cruz Casualty Tom Kunich General 1 January 24th 04 06:55 PM
Stock tip for JD. Michael Dart Mountain Biking 8 September 27th 03 01:30 AM
Santa Cruz Superlight Vs Orange Sub5 Neil Johnson Mountain Biking 7 September 3rd 03 01:03 PM
SF Bay Area NBG Mayors' Ride and Party in Santa Cruz Max Chen General 0 August 5th 03 05:32 PM