A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Old November 27th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
[...]
That signature means that he's ready to care for a sick patient, but

not for a sick world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CIGsUV9C8

Kind of deep, huh?

The US has the worst health care system in the world because it is so
expensive. Who can afford it? If Obama gives us a health care system that is
universal and affordable, that would not be such a bad thing.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 27th 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
marika

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 8:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

ComandanteBanana wrote:
(I'm deleting one group because I can't do more than 5)

Since you've been asked more than once by more than one person in
uk.rec.cycling not to cross-post your not-particularly UK relevant tosh
there, why not delete that one from your list?

Pete.

Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

What would be even better if Pete the Jerk would stop posting his
incredibly
stupid and always wrongheaded messages to ARBR. That way we would never
have to see his odious signature again.

Old November 27th 08, 08:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message
news

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:i5CdnZEjosWufLPUnZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Marika is without doubt the dumbest female bitch ever to infest Usenet. I
can never figure out what she is blithering about. Maybe if she would
post a picture of herself, we could discover if she has any redeeming
features at all. So far, she is a complete zero.

how awful I am so sorry
but you are not getting a photo of me. It's bad enough that you fantasize
about me in your rape fantasies.
I'm not giving you a photo to allow you to stalk me even more

The only fantasy I have is wanting to kick your dumb ass since that is where
I think your brain is located. If you think I am stalking you, just stop
posting and you will disappear off my radar as though you were never there.
JimmyMac is the Stalker of these cycling newsgroups. All I ever do is just
kick ass!

Old November 27th 08, 11:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

On Nov 26, 8:17*pm, "marika" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The US has the worst health care system in the world because it is so
expensive. Who can afford it? If Obama gives us a health care system that
is universal and affordable, that would not be such a bad thing.

I agree

then you would be able to afford the antipsychotics and therapy you need

I think he's bipolar, where he switches between good and evil.

Old November 28th 08, 12:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 8:17 pm, "marika" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The US has the worst health care system in the world because it is so
expensive. Who can afford it? If Obama gives us a health care system
that
is universal and affordable, that would not be such a bad thing.

I agree, then you would be able to afford the antipsychotics and therapy
you need

I think he's bipolar, where he switches between good and evil.

The Great Ed Dolan is the sanest man you will ever meet in this world of
woe. Marika is a typical female who does not know if she is coming or going.
ComandanteBanana is not half bad, but he needs to get off his animals of the
jungle crap.

Old November 28th 08, 03:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

I'm not giving you a photo to allow you to stalk me even more

The only fantasy I have is wanting to kick your dumb ass since that is
where I think your brain is located.

well at least we are getting somewhere, you admit you have violent
psychopathic fantasies about me

and that the racist rapist fantasies are just a subset of those

If you think I am stalking you, just stop posting and you will disappear
off my radar as though you were never there.

even when I am not here you fantasize about me

The only one here is doing any phantasizing is yourself. But that can never
be because you are a harlot and I am a Great Saint.
[...]

Old November 28th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:27:00 -0600
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? All it would take is a
slip under an 18 wheeler.

Old November 28th 08, 04:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? All it would take is a
slip under an 18 wheeler.

Debating with Marika is child's play for me. It is like shooting fish in a
barrel. Do not deprive me of some fun. We Great Saints seldom have any fun.

Old November 28th 08, 04:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default The World is Sick

On Nov 27, 10:54*am, "marika" wrote:

great we always struck Pakistan last month ten dead in Waziristan
specifically where Bin Laden has been rumored to have been hiding out

now some 80 in Mumbai

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...Ap2qhs0qD-CLEA

You know, there's metaphor that I like regarding a sick world and
terrorists... Contrary to what they tell you, terrorism doesn't happen
in a vacuum. They need a world that's full of injustice and lies. And
the more the world goes into a depression, the more terrorists will
pop up.

In a way, it's like an oportunistic virus that takes over a body
weakened by smoking, drinking and excess. Mumbay is a city of excess
in a country of poverty, and so is globalization (the law of the
jungle) promoted by West, a disease eagerly welcome by China and
India.

So I don't know how our doctor in the UK will cure this disease, but
he seems quite indifferent to it. Hey, we even have half of Africa
dying of diseases and nobody seems to care. Africa is only good for
oil and diamonds, right? I think the West is kind of sick, don't you
agree?
Old November 29th 08, 02:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

On Nov 27, 10:05*pm, "marika" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 20, 8:09 am, Peter Clinch wrote: OK, OK, but here is NOT EVEN AN ISSUE, nor will I expect it to be.

Before you can even fix the problem, you must accept you have a
jungle, right?

Just browse...

http://www.lulu.com/content/186268

One question, one characteristic that hints at a jungle is GATED
COMMUNITIES, where the Rich and Powerful isolate themselves in
relative safety, and then let the world fall prey to the Law of the
Jungle.

Is the UK like that? How often you find them in Europe for that
matter?

There's an awful lot of estates, mansions and castles there. *Those are
pretty much gated.

mk5000

That's right. They were useful when the Vikings were pillaging Europe,
but now Scandinavia is even more civilized than the rest.

I say, we've got a lot to learn from the Scandinavians.

Tom Danielson March 13 1978 - March 13 2008 [email protected] Racing 0 March 13th 08 10:31 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
Washington Post: A Rough Ride for Schwinn Bicycle Ed General 12 December 12th 04 05:24 AM