Final Day TdF coverage from SBS

Old July 25th 07, 04:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Default Final Day TdF coverage from SBS

will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.

Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.
Old July 25th 07, 11:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Jul 26, 1:54 am, Terryc wrote:
will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.

Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.

There was a collective dummy spit here when that happened. SBS ...
you clowns!

Old July 25th 07, 11:57 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:54:10 +1000, Terryc wrote:

will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.

Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.

Yeah, it was very annoying, but the picture from the finish line camera
froze just beforehand, so I wonder whether the decision was prompted
by a technical glitch.

BTW, Tomalaris (sp?) ****s me more and more every time I see him.
What a ****wit.
Old July 26th 07, 12:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Brown

Terryc wrote:
will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the
line.
Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.

At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone left
for the final day :|

--
Michael Brown

Old July 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:02:30 +1000, Michael Brown wrote:

At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone left
for the final day :|

I wonder whether they could prop up Rogers on a bike and push him
across the line for second place? :-)
Old July 26th 07, 12:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dorfus Dippintush

Why don't you shut the **** up about Tomalaris, whinger!
Old July 26th 07, 01:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
hippy[_68_]

Michael Brown Wrote:
Terryc wrote:
will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the
line.
Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.

At the rate the riders and teams are dropping, there may not be anyone
left
for the final day :|

We (myself and some london forumers) are organising a team to go over
there. By our reckoning, there will be no riders left by tomorrow and
we will be able to roll into Paris victorious in our first Tour de
France!

hippy

--
hippy

Old July 26th 07, 02:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Jul 26, 9:49 am, Dorfus Dippintush
wrote:

BTW, Tomalaris (sp?) ****s me more and more every time I see him.
What a ****wit.

Why don't you shut the **** up about Tomalaris, whinger!

Yeah I'm with you. OK, Mike is a bit of a tool, but I'm happy with the
job he does, and he's been right there with the evolution of SBS's
cycling program, without which there would be NOTHING on TV. Go Mike,
loveable knob.

Donga

Old July 26th 07, 09:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter

Michael Warner wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:54:10 +1000, Terryc wrote:

will be to switch to adds 100 metres before the winner crosses the line.

Tonight was woeful,
Ras crosses, then they go to those ****e adds.

Yeah, it was very annoying, but the picture from the finish line camera
froze just beforehand, so I wonder whether the decision was prompted
by a technical glitch.

BTW, Tomalaris (sp?) ****s me more and more every time I see him.
What a ****wit.

For the first time in two years I saw the end of a stage rather than
waking up with the SBS weather report and folk tunes. Hang on, no I
didn't see the entire finish. Have to enter DNF against my name for
another stage I'm afraid. Damn!

Why no coverage Zabriskie coverage? [email protected] Racing 15 July 22nd 05 12:06 PM
TdF coverage Simon Mason UK 13 July 27th 04 12:01 AM
TV coverage [email protected] UK 6 June 21st 04 07:49 AM