Face it: Drivers don't like you!

Old August 4th 09, 07:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default he fired a handgun at a bicyclist

"Aard" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:15:07 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]

"Aard" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:36:51 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I think it says a hell of a lot about you that you have to generate
your pathetic trolls from existing website content rather than write
your own. What a lame, plagiarising ****wit you are Ed.

Get used to it because that is all you are ever going to get from me.

Thanks for confessing that:

you have zero intellect, since you can't generate your own words,
you have no moral code, since you're happy to steal others content and
present it as your own, and
that its a complete waste of time trying to point out to you how lame
you are.

Unfortunately, you turned out to be a rather poor net-toy.

You quiescing, dancing, subjective wretch. You are a disbelieving,
smegma-encrusted, self-defeating impugner. You are less than a moiling,
forsaken, gusseted wet blanket. You fussing, dotty, off-base toe-jam.
You collapsing, poltroon, tottering farmhand. You gurgling, hueless,
****ing adenoid. You gulping, incognisant, distressed herpes sufferer.
You absconding, squinting, villainous frump. You misconstruing,
bottle-fed, debilitated hand job. You mollifying, fuggy, indigent pile
of faeces. You belaboring, babbling, horsey duck. You excruciating,
milk-livered, babyish drug baron. You gasifying, grungy, hulking retard.
You are a pasturing, pearl necklace-wearing, pettifogging gallows bird.
You foraging, free-swimming, jingling malkin. You are a pumicating,
lacklustre, over-exposed licker. You are a misling, stuck-up, vile
yoghurt eater. You are a nidulating, obsessive-compulsive, potty dog's
groin. You postulating, hygienically challenged, hermaphrodite
fat-mouth. You fagoting, reactionary, ill-formed bat. You are a
sniggling, close-cropped, right-angled knockwurst. You are a pumicating,
red-faced, ladylike corpse. You are a goggling, repugnant, xenophobic
hogfish.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 4th 09, 07:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Aard

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:17:04 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Aard" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:04:46 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
Only a fool would expend any effort on someone who exchanges his words for
your words in your message.

And only a person utterly bereft of ability would feel the need to

steal the content of his replies from Google.

Unfortunately for Aard, Ed Dolan the Great is
not a fool.

Then when are you going to stop doing such a good impersonation of

one?

You are a slubbering, barefoot, bearded lewdster. You quackling,
ill-shapen, nonviable eel-eater. You are a nitrifying, middling,
cringing hagfish. You fuddling, ill-bred, elf-skinned bottom feeder. You
dizzying, sneaking, raffish pavement princess. You are an obfuscating,
tempest-swept, suborbital hog. You are a perambulating, harassed,
hillbilly arsewipe. You sprouting, ****-smelling, crack-headed
fat-mouth. You are a scabbing, salt-cured, teapot-shaped gnat. You are
less than a hopping, snuffly, postmenopausal xylophage. You twittering,
cacodaemonic, stock-still fibber. You spitting, shivering, trembling
ribagitationist. You are an ulcerating, emancipated, stereophonic
goldfish. You leg-lifting, tedious, fool-born harridan. You rotating,
lacteal, psychotic heroin addict. You sniveling, knotted, crusty
harridan. You are an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmy hippopotamus. You
are less than a perambulating, tuberculoid, misanthropical xylophone
player. You are less than a staring, self-contradictory, one-eyed
heckler. You are a flouncing, snoring, smoldering greaseball. You are an
idolatrising, worrying, small-time kleptomaniac. You are a bewildering,
two-way, la-di-da lackey. You drolling, fist-****ed, squeaky kidney. You
are a belaboring, baying, dried-out chippy chaser. You spangling,
self-winding, run-down ****blister.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

You're getting sloppy, Ed, you didn't even strip the attributions out
of the content you stole to misrepresent as your own this time!
Laughably pathetic...
Old August 5th 09, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Aard" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:17:04 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Aard" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:04:46 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
[...]

You suckling, left over, overlarge gill fungus. You fearing, pedantic,
rubbery bailiff. You scringing, ill-gotten, spotted dodo. You waggling,
full-gorged, tweedy nailhead. You are a distorting, stationary, ravaged
bung. You slubbering, fascistic, pouch-shaped fissiped. You are a
braying, boil-brained, membrane-forming fibber. You loafing, scratched,
warped wussie. You scribbling, priggish, loose-jointed mankball. You
whimpering, pockmarked, gaga klaxon. You greasing, sneaky, fen-sucked
goober. You pumicating, steadfast, homicidal horse's head. You
squabbling, submersed, toothy flatus. You are a disjointing, mindless,
****ed-up grease stain. You are a feoffing, inarticulate, bobtailed
needlewoman. You are a wailing, mousey, indecent floorwalker. You are a
dandifying, saddle-sore, arboreal vomit. You are a groveling,
****-drinking, sclerosed mother****er. You resounding, discredited,
flammable steaming hot ****pile. You equivocating, muggy, ruminant
horse's arse. You stooping, wriggling, knobby head louse.

Old August 5th 09, 04:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Aug 4, 2:04*pm, Still Just Me -
wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:25:07 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski

wrote:
On Aug 4, 9:55*am, Still Just Me *-
wrote:

I'm not interested enough to spend the time researching it just to
prove a point here. However, from what I recall hearing and reading,
it's primarily at high speed that tiredness from road wear arises. I
know that's my own experience. Also, I don't know anyone, or know of
anyone, who fell asleep at the wheel on a minor route. I do know of
people who've done it at high speed, some fatally.

If you have some comparative studies of drivers at lower speeds - say
45mph having more, or even as many, sleeping incidents as those at 55
or 65mph, I'd be interested in seeing them.

If there's positive correlation between high speed driving and falling
asleep, it's probably just coincidental, due to the nature of the
roads. *We tend to do our fast, long-distance driving on boring
freeways. *I'd imagine long drives on boring roads would always induce
more sleepiness, no matter what the speed. *I'd bet that's true
whether those roads were freeways or straight, two-lane Montana
highways.

I'll disagree on that point too. Highway engineers are known to build
curves into what could be long straight roads for the specific purpose
of keeping people a little bit involved in driving and awake.

What are you disagreeing with? I say boring roads cause sleepiness.
You say they build curves into roads to make them less boring and
therefore keep people awake. Why do you call this a disagreement?

- Frank Krygowski
Old August 5th 09, 09:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Aard

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:43:12 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Aard" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:04:46 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:
[...]
Only a fool would expend any effort on someone who exchanges his words
for
your words in your message.

And only a person utterly bereft of ability would feel the need to
steal the content of his replies from Google.

Unfortunately for Aard, Ed Dolan the Great is
not a fool.

Ummmm.... oh yes he is, and what's more, he's going to prove it for
us. C'mon, Ed, prove your stupidity! Ready... Steady...
Old August 11th 09, 07:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
piks11

Default too many "NATURAL BORN KILLERS" out there

On Jul 28, 10:40*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Jul 28, 10:27*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Jul 27, 6:44*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

On Jul 26, 10:20 pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

In article
,
ComandanteBanana writes:

Maybe I want to control and regulate those Natural Born Killers. Maybe
I think it's a good idea to put CAMERAS around, so they can be on
camera but not on TV precisely.

Oh gwaud, he's a wannabe Idi Amin!

Shove your delusions of grandeur up your ass.
And retain them there.

You and your bathtub revolution stink.

Quit trying to scare cyclists off the streets
and roads.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

roads. They even have the cameras in Europe without a revolution or
comandante.

Yeah, many things they enjoy in Europe would take more than an Obama
to make them happen. Perhaps a revolution of sorts, or two...

To fix traffic in America to European standards, they would have to...

- Make the DRIVING TEST tough, including question about bikes

- Establish LANE DISCIPLINE, where the cars intereacting with bikes on
the right lane are the slowest

- DOWNSIZE from Superwide Unnecessary Vehicles to friendly Minis and
other similar brands

- Establish UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, or at least coverage for those hurt
riding a bike (yes, universal healthcare is up in the air)

- Put CAMERAS on key places to catch those speeding and/or bullying
others

Do you think Obama can deliver that? Maybe that's even under the radar
of the system, like it's NOT EVEN AN ISSUE.

But I think people there are actually smarter than the average

American selfish cyclist.

Tom Keats is Canadian. He is a working man on the docks of soggy old
Vancouver, BC, but I think he is also pretty well read.

Canada is a great country, but Canadians are not so great. There is a
quirkiness about them that is offsetting. In short, they are not Great like
I am!

Well, they will pay first for our stupidity seems they seem to be
melting down while we happily go around polluting...

Hey, wait a minute, they'll be enjoying warm weather! - Hide quoted text -

***(last but not least)***

- Ban the stupid PHONE and put it on the same league as DUI, since it
is actually more dangerous than drinking

- Create effective PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION and BIKE FACILITIES for those
who can not or want to drive properly (My girlfriend hates to drive,
but she has to because the points A and B are too far for her to ride
a bike and we live in S-P-R-A-W-L)- Hide quoted text -

like the Firefox is not a 'copy' of the Internet Explorer.
Just notice where the IE pops up the search window and how
elegantly Firefox moves the search text entry out of the way,
so you can actually see what you look for. Firefox is better
for not being a copy.

Face to face: Trike vs. standard bike on expedition [email protected] Recumbent Biking 19 November 26th 05 09:10 PM
Killer drivers to face longer jail terms? Helen C Simmons UK 15 February 5th 05 06:45 PM
egg on my face Callistus Valerius Racing 12 September 21st 04 11:30 PM
New RBR Face Papai Digital Racing 21 September 2nd 04 05:29 PM
Egg on my face! Michael Coleran UK 15 January 27th 04 06:49 PM