Did Mulga bill from Eaglehawk ride a fixte?

Old June 30th 06, 10:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Did Mulga bill from Eaglehawk ride a fixte?

Peter Signorini wrote:
"Bean Long" wrote:

Here's the proof! A genuine picture of the guy on the cover of this kids
book

http://www.allenandunwin.com/library/Default.asp?m=9&y=2005&cat=Children's

Penny farthing 'tis

Hmmm. So for historical fact we're going to rely on a childrens book
published in what... the 1990s, or 2005? I think you need to get real about
your concept of 'proof'. Or are you TIC?

Check my earlier post about Jim Fitzpatrick's book (slightly more of a
reference) and bear in mind the dates of A. B. Paterson's writings.

Would anyone lie to a child?

Next you'll be saying there's no such thing as Father Christmas or the
Easter Bunny. It's in a childrens book therefore it MUST be true.

Friday.