Cycling video page

Old November 20th 11, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Cycling video page

I have just knocked up a new cycling video page.
Hopefully there will be many more to follow, for your delectation and
amusement.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page528.htm

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old November 20th 11, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:36:41 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

I have just knocked up a new cycling video page.
Hopefully there will be many more to follow, for your delectation and
amusement.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page528.htm

You were quite right : "amusement"

--
"You get a real feeling of elation just for the simple act of cycling past the local hospital
where there are people of my age who have abused their bodies and suffered all sorts of ailments"

Simon Mason
Old November 21st 11, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr Benn[_4_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
I have just knocked up a new cycling video page.
Hopefully there will be many more to follow, for your delectation and
amusement.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page528.htm

Thanks Simon, there's some good self-incriminating evidence there.

Old November 21st 11, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

"Mr Benn" wrote in message
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
I have just knocked up a new cycling video page.
Hopefully there will be many more to follow, for your delectation and
amusement.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page528.htm

Thanks Simon, there's some good self-incriminating evidence there.

Its interesting that car drivers don't bother to carry cameras and go to the
trouble of filming and posting videos of cyclists gonig through red lights,
between pedestrians on crossings, up the inside in turning left only lanes,
up the outside in right turn only lanes etc etc. Car drivers just aren't
that vindictive and twisted!

Old November 21st 11, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Nov 21, 9:39*am, "GT" wrote:
"Mr Benn" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
.uk...
I have just knocked up a new cycling video page.
Hopefully there will be many more to follow, for your delectation and
amusement.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page528.htm

Thanks Simon, there's some good self-incriminating evidence there.

Its interesting that car drivers don't bother to carry cameras and go to the
trouble of filming and posting videos of cyclists gonig through red lights,
between pedestrians on crossings, up the inside in turning left only lanes,
up the outside in right turn only lanes etc etc. Car drivers just aren't
that vindictive and twisted!

Neither am I.
It is just that if I get knocked off like in the mini roundabout at
night video, I'll have hard evidence of the guilty party.

--
Simon Mason
Old November 21st 11, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

On Nov 21, 9:39 am, "GT" wrote:
"Mr Benn" wrote in message

[...]

== reply ==
You haven't posted that video yet!

Old November 21st 11, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason

On Nov 21, 9:39 am, "GT" wrote:

"Mr Benn" wrote in message

[...]

You haven't posted that video yet!- Hide quoted text -

It is here.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/numpty.wmv

--
Simon Mason

Old November 21st 11, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GT

On Nov 21, 9:39 am, "GT" wrote:

"Mr Benn" wrote in message

[...]

Serious question: How resilliant is the camera + does it use SD cards for
storage? I'm just wondering how it would stand up to being 'dropped'?

Old November 21st 11, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason

On Nov 21, 9:39 am, "GT" wrote:

"Mr Benn" wrote in message

[...]

It has a 16GB micro SD card and can be seen here.
There is not really anything to damage on it.

http://www.zetronix.com/Spy-Camera-S...rn2opets836 0

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/