Calling all mountain bikers and competitive cyclists!

Old September 21st 05, 04:34 AM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

Default Calling all mountain bikers and competitive cyclists!

My website is advertised as a site for ALL cyclists. However, as most of
the informative articles were written by me, they tend to lean primarily
towards the type of riding I do, and therefore are most knowledgable
about: Club riding, endurance, commuting and touring.

I only recently started riding off road (mountain biking) with any real
commitment, so my experience is still in the fledgling stage, and I've
never raced. So my site is pretty threadbare on these and other
unfamilar aspects of the sport.

SO...

I come to you in the hopes that some amoungst you might wish to
contribute some of your hard earned facts and tips.

The link to my site can be found below in my sig. This is not a shamless
plug for "hits", your contributions are truly appreciated. Thanks.

- -

"May you have the winds at your back,
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner