Not feeling the love of the "G" spot.

Old December 8th 05, 05:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Not feeling the love of the "G" spot.

Holly **** is it cold. MattB, I don't know how you do it. Skiing is one
thing. Skiing while freezing yer nuts off is another. AZ here I come. No
wonder CB is marketing so hard. Aspen is about 20 degrees warmer it seems.
SHEESH.

TJ

Old December 8th 05, 04:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

TJ wrote:
Holly **** is it cold. MattB, I don't know how you do it. Skiing is one
thing. Skiing while freezing yer nuts off is another. AZ here I come. No
wonder CB is marketing so hard. Aspen is about 20 degrees warmer it seems.
SHEESH.

Watching the weather last night, it was colder in Denver than Gunrack.
It's not *always* the coldest city in the country, it's just the safe
better's choice. :-)

Shawn
Old December 9th 05, 04:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Shawn wrote:
TJ wrote:

Holly **** is it cold. MattB, I don't know how you do it. Skiing is
one thing. Skiing while freezing yer nuts off is another. AZ here I
come. No wonder CB is marketing so hard. Aspen is about 20 degrees
warmer it seems. SHEESH.

Watching the weather last night, it was colder in Denver than Gunrack.
It's not *always* the coldest city in the country, it's just the safe
better's choice. :-)

Shawn

We went to Ouray today to soak in some nice hot springs.
Much better.

It was -30 this morning, still -20 at 9 am. It sucks but it usually
doesn't stick around long. The rest of the year makes up for it IMO.

Matt
Old December 9th 05, 02:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"MattB"
We went to Ouray today to soak in some nice hot springs.
Much better.

It was -30 this morning, still -20 at 9 am. It sucks but it usually
doesn't stick around long. The rest of the year makes up for it IMO.

Matt

Orvis or the pools in town? Did you top it off with a visit to the Adobe in
Ridgway?

Now I'm in the mood for good Mexican food and I haven't even had breakfast
yet.........

Gary

Old December 9th 05, 07:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

GeeDubb wrote:

"MattB"

We went to Ouray today to soak in some nice hot springs.
Much better.

It was -30 this morning, still -20 at 9 am. It sucks but it usually
doesn't stick around long. The rest of the year makes up for it IMO.

Matt

Orvis or the pools in town? Did you top it off with a visit to the
Adobe in Ridgway?

Now I'm in the mood for good Mexican food and I haven't even had
breakfast yet.........

Gary

Box Canyon Lodge in Ouray. I'm still there. Taking the little guy to the
town pool once he wakes up from his nap.

Matt (free wireless is nice...)
Old December 13th 05, 01:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"GeeDubb" wrote in message

"MattB"
We went to Ouray today to soak in some nice hot springs.
Much better.

It was -30 this morning, still -20 at 9 am. It sucks but it usually
doesn't stick around long. The rest of the year makes up for it IMO.

Matt

Orvis or the pools in town? Did you top it off with a visit to the Adobe
in Ridgway?

Now I'm in the mood for good Mexican food and I haven't even had breakfast
yet.........

Ooooohhhh. That reminds me. Gunniburg has the BEST Huevos Rancheros (sp)
on this freaking plannet. There is a little resturant on the main drag
heading through town. Mmmmmmmmmmm good. I wish I could remember it. They
left a solid impression on me. I wish I could remember the name of the
place. I can drive right to it. Damn.. I gotta go to Gunnison again.
Soon.

TJ

Old December 13th 05, 04:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

TJ wrote:
"GeeDubb" wrote in message

"MattB"

[...]

Depending on which main drag (Main St or Tomichi/Hwy 50) it's either The
"W" Cafe or The Quarter Circle. I prefer the green chili of the latter
(over by Blue Iguana on Tomichi).

Matt
Old December 14th 05, 03:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"TJ" wrote in message
. ..

"GeeDubb" wrote in message

Ooooohhhh. That reminds me. Gunniburg has the BEST Huevos Rancheros (sp)
on this freaking plannet.

BZZZZTTT! Wrong, that would be Lupe's in San Antonio, TX. Thanks for
playing....

There is a little resturant on the main drag
heading through town. Mmmmmmmmmmm good. I wish I could remember it.
They left a solid impression on me. I wish I could remember the name of
the place. I can drive right to it. Damn.. I gotta go to Gunnison
again. Soon.

TJ

yep. helluva impression from "whatever it's name is"