Cyclist mows himself down by hitting a pedestrian on a crossing

Old November 29th 17, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist mows himself down by hitting a pedestrian on a crossing

You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian on a
zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733
Old November 29th 17, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 29/11/2017 15:05, MrCheerful wrote:

You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian on a
zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

No mention, thankfully, of any injury to the pedestrian.
Old November 29th 17, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian
on a zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

I really can't see what this cyclist has done wrong. We all know that zebra
crossing do not apply to cyclists, he could have just jumped onto the
footpath to avoid stopping. This is allowed.
Bloody stupid pedestrian expecting a cyclist to stop when he was on a zebra
crossing. Some people!

Old November 29th 17, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pedestrian mows down cyclist

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:05:25 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian on a
zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

"One eyewitness claimed", so no actual proof.
Obviously the pedestrian was wearing a helmet.

Old November 29th 17, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:05:25 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian
on a zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

"One eyewitness claimed", so no actual proof.
Obviously the pedestrian was wearing a helmet.

That was a very stupid reply. We all know that you are not very bright.
I've asked you before and I'll ask you again.
You come across as gay. Are you? If you are, I don't care.

Old November 29th 17, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:24:24 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:05:25 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian
on a zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

"One eyewitness claimed", so no actual proof.
Obviously the pedestrian was wearing a helmet.

That was a very stupid reply. We all know that you are not very bright.
I've asked you before and I'll ask you again.
You come across as gay. Are you? If you are, I don't care.

As I have said before, I do not wish to appear in your perverted fantasies about cyclists and their legs.

Old November 29th 17, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:05:25 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian
on a zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/br...lliding-820733

"One eyewitness claimed", so no actual proof.
Obviously the pedestrian was wearing a helmet.

That was a very stupid reply. We all know that you are not very
bright. I've asked you before and I'll ask you again.
You come across as gay. Are you? If you are, I don't care.

As I have said before, I do not wish to appear in your perverted
fantasies about cyclists and their legs.

I see.
I think that we all know the answer to my question.