Extreme Wheelchair

Old September 1st 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

Default Extreme Wheelchair

Yes. It's too cool not to share here with you guys. The backflip at
the end gets mad props.

'Extreme Wheelchair'
(http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/extreme_wheelchair.htm)

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old September 1st 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

this was posted yesterday...

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old September 1st 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

RESPECT for that guy.
He rocks the skatepark (and street)

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs

Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old September 1st 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

I need to find a Wheelchair now.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old September 1st 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
natiag

SWEET VIDEO!!!!!!! it would really suck to crash in a wheelchair though.

--
natiag

its not blue, its orange, it just looks like red!
natiag's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13070

Old September 1st 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Those guys are hardcore! Or is it only one guy? At first I was afraid it
was going to be like skateboarders (only with pads) as the first couple
of tricks didn't get landed.

Imagine how many tries it took to get that backflip to work! Also, it
looks like there may be some suspension on the chair(s). It could just
be a springiness in the seat but I'm sure it's a factor in being able
to roll out of those landings.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Old September 1st 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

, just .

What's his name? I imagine there aren't too many extreme wheelchair
riders.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old September 1st 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I wonder if it was doing that kind of stuff that got them into the
wheelchair in the first place...Its really cool though.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old September 1st 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
I wonder if it was doing that kind of stuff that got them into the
wheelchair in the first place...Its really cool though.

Well, My fear of unicycling, is sometimes ending up in a wheelchair,
But i guess i can start that up if i ever do.

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367