Wendy's new recumbent cycle

Old November 9th 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Beacoup Map

Default Wendy's new recumbent cycle

"!Jones" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:12:29 -0800 (PST), in alt.war.vietnam Chalo
wrote:

That's an appealingly substantial trike.

I ain't *believin'* that they forgot the steering stem pinch bolts!
They're just not there. At least I noticed it before she rode it.

Wasn't there just a big law suit on that very matter? Some kid bit
pavement hard because Wally World or some big box retailer didn't
tighten the stem.

you oughta slap a VW engine on the rear....then EVERYONE would say it was
substantial

Old November 9th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Rocket J Squirrel

On 11/9/2008 7:34 AM wrote:

On Nov 8, 10:50 am, !Jones wrote:
Well, it was a long wait; however, Wendy *loves* her new wheel. She's
built by Lightfoot Cycles near Missoula, Montana. Wendy is balance...
err... is "challenged" still PC? (She tends to fall frequently) thus
we needed a tricycle with a low center of gravity.

I posted some pictures at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ra15932556/Trixy#

Jones

With Obama at the helm, our nation is at risk. Look at the queer stuff
that is emerging.

Well yeah. What's next? Foreign values, like metric nuts and bolts?

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"
Bend, Oregon
Old November 9th 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_3_]

Mike Rocket J Squirrel schreef:
On 11/9/2008 7:34 AM wrote:

On Nov 8, 10:50 am, !Jones wrote:
Well, it was a long wait; however, Wendy *loves* her new wheel. She's
built by Lightfoot Cycles near Missoula, Montana. Wendy is balance...
err... is "challenged" still PC? (She tends to fall frequently) thus
we needed a tricycle with a low center of gravity.

I posted some pictures at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ra15932556/Trixy#

Jones

With Obama at the helm, our nation is at risk. Look at the queer stuff
that is emerging.

Well yeah. What's next? Foreign values, like metric nuts and bolts?

Yes please.

Lou

Wendy's new recumbent cycle !Jones[_3_] Techniques 11 November 9th 08 05:33 PM
Wendy's sucks Rich General 25 September 14th 05 10:54 AM
FS: recumbent trike, Trailmate Fun Cycle Bob Parnass Recumbent Biking 1 August 15th 05 02:21 AM
Wendy's Chili finger caper crit PRO Racing 1 April 8th 05 10:46 PM
Recumbent Cycle with Speed Bag fasthands Recumbent Biking 1 August 23rd 04 09:57 PM