What pedals do you use?

Old September 28th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default What pedals do you use?

title really says all, but i'm looking for a new set and i kind of want
ideas...
i know a lot of ppl look for plastics nowadays, but i'm sorta old
school and i'm looking for steel w/ small, yet GRIPPY pins... i have
cilenskis now, but the pins have been stripped since day one. If you
have them, did you have this problem?

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old September 28th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

odyssey twisted pro's. They are REALLY grippy, but they are also flippy.
Like if you put weird presure on them the pedal rotates. If you like
really smooth srinners, don't get these either. I barely can get a rev.

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)
'Custom Uni-Gear' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)
Old September 28th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I ride Animals, the metal ones, I have Mg1's on my muni and axiom double
jumps on my coker.

All are pretty bad ass in the grip front.

On my Animals I didn't want all super grippy so since there are two
different kinds of pins I put one type with longs and the other type
with shorts, its a good combo.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old September 29th 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr joel.

i roll with s&m 101 there smooth and have good pins

--
mr joel.

If your parents don't have kids, there's a good chance you won't either.

Old September 29th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

I use Odyssey twisted plastics on my trials mainly because I don't like
to gear up all the time but the pedal bites are not severe. I'll switch
to something metal probably when I feel really good about my skill
level. I ride crappy Wellgo pedals on my muni, dunno what model but
they came stock on my Torker DX and they were really sharp and stick
into my shoe well.

--
timekeeper
Old September 29th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

http://www.pointbike.de/pointracing/htm/pedale.html the B77

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'www.einradshows.de'
(http://www.einradshows.de)

Verkaufe 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) und Casco Produkte mit
20-50% Rabatt bei Interesse meldet euch bei mir.

Old 'Video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD6dJWkv5k)
Old September 29th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

'I roll with these' (http://www.danscomp.com/465240.php?cat=PARTS)

Plenty of grip, and come with an extra (longer) set of pins. They can't
strip out either

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

'$100 right now if you beat this gap'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
Real talk
Old September 29th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

The UniSLAB;1104573 wrote:
'I roll with these' (http://www.danscomp.com/465240.php?cat=PARTS)

Plenty of grip, and come with an extra (longer) set of pins. They can't
strip out either

Are all the pins removable?

--
Michaelgoround
Old September 29th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Michaelgoround;1104574 wrote:
Are all the pins removable?

yessir

I have one side w/o any pins that I use to grind. Slides like a charm

--
The UniSLAB

Old September 30th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

I got Snafus on my trials with pins taken out on one side of the right
pedal, and on my muni I've got Kona Jack Schitt's... The pins *really*
grip on those, sometimes a little too well

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/