3 year old on a bike is a health and safety issue

Old September 11th 10, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default 3 year old on a bike is a health and safety issue

bicycles in a park contravene the bye-laws

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Old September 12th 10, 01:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:45:12 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

bicycles in a park contravene the bye-laws

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

‘I believe we were targeted because I'm so pregnant and Jude's so
small.

Dozy cow
--
Is the Bicycle Helmet Research Foundation biased?

What do you think?

Published evidence supportive of helmet effectiveness or promotion - number of references 19.

Published evidence sceptical of helmet effectiveness or promotion - number of references 57.
Old September 12th 10, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

wrote:

bicycles in a park contravene the bye-laws

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

'I believe we were targeted because I'm so pregnant and Jude's so
small.

Dozy cow

"Jude was unable to understand what he had done wrong ". Typical cyclist
already then.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Lifestyle or Genes? The Health Secrets of a 114-Year Old Man. Joe Techniques 0 May 8th 08 05:21 PM
Debra Holtzman, an internationally acclaimed safety and health expert Eric Vey Techniques 15 March 22nd 08 04:31 AM
Health and Safety Film Tom Crispin UK 5 December 7th 07 08:32 PM
Not a tech issue but a health/experience issue with riding AWN[_2_] Techniques 4 October 24th 07 10:25 PM
My bike to work scheme rejected on grounds of health and safety Andrew UK 24 September 7th 07 08:47 PM